Richt has 2 weeks to get Jarren Williams ready

Advertisement
Richt has had 3 years to get a QB ready and hasn't, so your solution is to keep changing QBs until there's one that's so good he can't **** them up?

you act like finding QB's is easy. do you know how many QB bust out? saban got lucky with tua.....look at saban recruiting that awufl QB barnett. it happens.

richt got his guy in Williams and I like what I see from him.

if we lose mroe games and the coastal is out the picture i can totally see Richt starting Williams.

as of right now we can't throw games away and play Perry. he's too much of a liability.

we still have a shot at the coastel !!!! **** you guys are braindead on here.

you want to throw away game sbecause you have a love fest for this QB for some reason still

PERRY IS INACCURATE AND CANT READ A DEFENSE. HES A BUST.

rosier gives us the best chance to win.

Huh? Are you a Russian Bot?

I think this is Rosier himself!
This guy is actually talking about accuracy and reading defenses with rosier name in the same sentence!
And he’s calling people brain dead 😂😂

man...people really have a short memory. Rosier has made some great and big time throws for us....yes he's inconsistent. yes he's been wildly inaccurate at time. but he has dropped dimes and made big plays for us.

I don't even understand why poeple hate on him. he was a lowly rated 3 star....and he progressed well enough to give us victories. he was never thought of as a starter here. He did his best why hate on the kid?

and yet you have perry here who is even more inaccurate then rosier, doesn't have the running ability like rosier, and cannot read a defense throwing god awful INT's.

Advertisement
Richt is hiding his QBs bc it buys him more time.

If he played Jarren and the results are the same (which they would be bc the OL is a disaster and the scheme is trash), then he is fully exposed.

Richt is only here to financially secure himself and his family. Doesnt care about anything else, and never cared about this U.

Verbatim what was said about playing Perry. If that didn't expose him, neither will playing Jarren.

What puzzles me is that all of our QBs look roughly the same in-game as Rosier. To me that speaks to poor QB coaching and development. They're all just different versions of the same broken system.

lmao he did put perry in and he threw 2 awful INTs that were inexcusable.....

but leave him in boys

Yes, leave him in. How do expect to learn anything from your mistakes if you don’t do anything wrong. He stuck with him with a bigger deficit against FSU but takes him out with a 1 score game. Come on!!! The problem is the lack of offense of play calling and a mediocre OL. Hire a OC coach to balance out the team or coaches like Manny Diaz will leave.

Yes, leave him in. How do expect to learn anything from your mistakes if you don’t do anything wrong. He stuck with him with a bigger deficit against FSU but takes him out with a 1 score game. Come on!!! The problem is the lack of offense of play calling and a mediocre OL. Hire a OC coach to balance out the team or coaches like Manny Diaz will leave.

learn from what mistake kid he can't read defenses and not only that he's even more innacurte then malik. stats don't lie. at least malik is a good strong runner. perry fall down from the wind.

learn from what mistake kid he can't read defenses and not only that he's even more innacurte then malik. stats don't lie. at least malik is a good strong runner. perry fall down from the wind.
Perry played 1 quarter. 1!!!!!!! Id understand if he was pulled at halftime but pulling a qb after 1 quarter unless he threw multiple pick sixes is a terrible decision.

Advertisement
You might wanna go do your research on stats! They’re pretty close in stats but Perry is better BUT ones a redshirt freshman and the other is a 5th yr senior!!!

lmao he did put perry in and he threw 2 awful INTs that were inexcusable.....

but leave him in boys

Those pics were awful. I can’t stand watching Rosier play but I agreed with pulling Perry. He was a disaster. You can’t turn the ball over like that on the road. He did absolutely nothing except turn the ball over 2 times in 1st qt. We need a qb in the worst way. Rosier and Perry are not the answer.

Hey @The Franchise

Remember the thread from last year I made about a certain QB not knowing how to read Defenses? That’s what we saw yesterday. You can have all the talent in the world but if you’re dumb as a rock(football wise) then you’re never going to really succeed. Ocala Vanguard really screwed this kid. It’s almost like a blessing in disguise that Leonard Manuel won’t be able to qualify here...he will probably have the same problem.

Last edited:

You have only seen Perry in a couple of games and you have it figured all out already. OKAY! Not here to argue. Young QB on the road and your future QB at that, if you like it or not, and you pull him? Bad move. Very bad move!!! Answer this, you were probably one of those that hated Malik as well, but you wanted him to play knowing he is gone after this season. Think about it. I would rather have Perry go down with the ship fighting then a kid that has no ability to play at QB, which I might add has disappointed me and a lot of Canes Fans game after game! Stats can’t tell you junk after Perry has played a couple of games and Malik as played several. Come on man! Just saying...

Advertisement
man...people really have a short memory. Rosier has made some great and big time throws for us....yes he's inconsistent. yes he's been wildly inaccurate at time. but he has dropped dimes and made big plays for us.

I don't even understand why poeple hate on him. he was a lowly rated 3 star....and he progressed well enough to give us victories. he was never thought of as a starter here. He did his best why hate on the kid?

and yet you have perry here who is even more inaccurate then rosier, doesn't have the running ability like rosier, and cannot read a defense throwing god awful INT's.
C'mon Malik. Don't you have to go deliver Corch's breakfast?

Perry has at least shown he can fit a ball into tight windows. Which is going to be needed to run this offense that doesn’t scheme for anyone and AR done with football.

Advertisement
Jarren is the best QB on the roster talent wise has some discipline and off the field issues but I think it’s in the best interest of this program to ride with him the rest of the season

Advertisement
Back