Richt and Virginia

Advertisement
Anything confirmed about the interview beyond the Hyde tweet? I can't find it anywhere else.
Not a confirmation by any means cause it's a random person on Twitter but I guess word out there is UVA will give Richt $5 million
[MENTION=13418]Gator[/MENTION]s1UF report out of UVA ....they will offer Richt 5mil if he takes the job

Advertisement
I am new to this board so please be easy on me. I am in the Butch camp all the way but I have a source that has told me it is Richt all the way he has accepted the position. Please don't ask me about my source as I realize I would look like every other idiot talking bullsh*t if it doesn't happen.

And this guy that evidently covers VT confirms that Richt is interviewing for the UVA job today

@bchap18 Richt is interviewing for the UVA HC job today.

UVA isn't paying Richt $5million. I don't care who says it, until he actually signs for that amount, I'm not buying it.

Advertisement
If they offered him five , he should take it. No way in **** I pay his recently fired *** more than what Ga paid. He don't even give me an erection.

Call Mullen, Gundy or Butch . **** him!

If they offered him five , he should take it. No way in **** I pay his recently fired *** more than what Ga paid. He don't even give me an erection.

Call Mullen, Gundy or Butch . **** him!

This^^^^ Erichtion

We are being intentionally kept in the dark and fed a lot of bull ####. Think the media is being fed it too. I hate these **** BOTS and the Flake sooooo much.

Advertisement
I am new to this board so please be easy on me. I am in the Butch camp all the way but I have a source that has told me it is Richt all the way he has accepted the position. Please don't ask me about my source as I realize I would look like every other idiot talking bullsh*t if it doesn't happen.

If he had accepted the position already I think it would have already leaked. Then you have all these other people saying he is interviewing at UVA today.

At this point this is a total **** show and no one knows a **** thing.

F it.....I'm all in on Mullen

Edit: Just Kidding. I just want this **** over

Last edited:
Him wanting to interview with Virginia communicates one thing to me... He's not serious about playing for National Championships!

Seems he wants a nice comfortable, complacent, country style quality of life! More "where will my wife and I be happy" and not "F Georgia, I'll show them. I'm gonna do now what I haven't before...win big!"

I respectfully disagree. People could have easily said the same thing about Clemson a few years ago. Now they are #1 in the country. Look at schools like Ole Miss, Stanford, etc. A good coach can put a program on the map and keep it there.

Clemson and Virgina are not comparable and Dabo didn't put them on the map. They dominated the ACC in the 80s and even won a National Championship.

Richt isn't a young hungry coach that thinks that he can foolishly build a national contender in Virginia. He's a veteran that wants a more relaxed situation. Not to have the pressure at this stage in his life of having banners flown asking for his head.

Advertisement
Phillip Buchanon stated it perfectly.

@PhillipBuchanon Regarding the coaching position at the U, Davis makes us a passionate priority. Richt seems to treat it as just an option.

And Davis isn't even my first option. He's behind Mullen for me, but at least you know Davis wants this badly, as does Mullen if he's interviewed with these idiot twice already. Richt seems unsure about his future and his passion, from the outside, doesn't seem to be there.

Richt interview with uva is just smart business. Clearly better to have two offers than one

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back