Richt and Virginia

Him wanting to interview with Virginia communicates one thing to me... He's not serious about playing for National Championships!

Seems he wants a nice comfortable, complacent, country style quality of life! More "where will my wife and I be happy" and not "F Georgia, I'll show them. I'm gonna do now what I haven't before...win big!"

I respectfully disagree. People could have easily said the same thing about Clemson a few years ago. Now they are #1 in the country. Look at schools like Ole Miss, Stanford, etc. A good coach can put a program on the map and keep it there.

Advertisement
If Richt has to "think" about taking us over UVA... don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya. Have fun in Virginia a$$clown.

If true, hire Mullen and hope that Richt goes to UVA.

I imagine Mullen would make those games very personal ... He strikes me as "that type".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Him wanting to interview with Virginia communicates one thing to me... He's not serious about playing for National Championships!

Seems he wants a nice comfortable, complacent, country style quality of life! More "where will my wife and I be happy" and not "F Georgia, I'll show them. I'm gonna do now what I haven't before...win big!"

could be 'the wife' thing... been in college town 15yrs, prob enjoys 'low n slow' lifestyle... James shuda massaged her better; sold her on Mark's Boca roots more

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back