Richt and Virginia

B.B.B

Oh wait.....
Him wanting to interview with Virginia communicates one thing to me... He's not serious about playing for National Championships!

Seems he wants a nice comfortable, complacent, country style quality of life! More "where will my wife and I be happy" and not "F Georgia, I'll show them. I'm gonna do now what I haven't before...win big!"

Advertisement
Him wanting to interview with Virginia communicates one thing to me... He's not serious about playing for National Championships!

Seems he wants a nice comfortable, complacent, country style quality of life! More "where will my wife and I be happy" and not "F Georgia, I'll show them. I'm gonna do now what I haven't before...win big!"

Stop making so much sense...porsters on this board are getting angry

Uva is gorgeous. Smart to interview with uva. Helps him get a better contract

If this is indeed true..Like I said in another thread..I would take the offer OFF the table NOW. What a slap in the face. VIRGINIA?!?! REALLY?!?!? This guy doesnt want it. Get this guy out my face! At this point I want Mullen over him now! And I hate Mullen but thats how much I despise Richt right now if this rumor is true.

Anything confirmed about the interview beyond the Hyde tweet? I can't find it anywhere else.

Advertisement
There has only been one report from Schlabach that he is even interviewing with them. No other word since. Everyone is going off one report... and Schlabach couldnt even confirm Richt was interviewing with Miami.

There was the David Hyde tweet at 10:00 AM today that said he was interviewing at UVA but I haven't been able to find any other confirmation of it.

Advertisement

SO TRUE! LOVE IT!

Anything confirmed about the interview beyond the Hyde tweet? I can't find it anywhere else.

exactly....we dont even know he is interviewing there and if he is it is probably a leverage move. but people on this board conclude he doesn't want to win championships.

So he went from dropping UVA and Maryland this morning, to actually being in an interview with UVA. We are really on top of the late news on this.

Are we actually going to beat out the Hoos? That's shooting for the stars. Impressive!

Advertisement
So he went from dropping UVA and Maryland this morning, to actually being in an interview with UVA. We are really on top of the late news on this.

I mentioned this before, the amount of contradictions is amazing. For all we know he could have NEVER been contacted by UVA.

Advertisement
Yea Richt, go to Virginia. But beware when you come back to Sun Life with your crappy Cavs team. Our 37 fans will unleash **** on you!

Meanwhile, Mullen is foaming at the mouth to come to Coral Gables and feast on ACC opponents.

Are you serious? Becuase he's interviewing there he doesn't care about being relevant anymore? You people are insane

Advertisement
Back