Richt and Trevon Grimes situation..You won't believe this ****

Advertisement
Grimes had 26rec 364yds & 2TD's in 12 games played.

Jeff Thomas had 35rec 563yds & 3TD's in only 11 games played this year with 4 games where he only had 1 catch.

Lawrence Cager had 21rec 374yds & 6TD's & even Mike Harley had 21rec & 340yds both WR's with plenty drops.

What's the point, we had 2 of the worst QB's in school history starting this year playing in one of the worst offenses in all of D1 football last year & still had multiple WR's who were equally as productive as Grimes. He's one of the most overrated WR's ever talked about on here.

I agree with what you saying on Richt though, complete pushover & had no more fire left to be HC here. Also agree that we should bring back JT4, he was not a bad kid at all he was just frustrated with how things were & didn't wanna deal with Richt/Dugans and I don't blame him.

I'm fine with the way CMR handled this and Grimes made his decision to go to OSU. STU is always sending kids to OSU, it's become a pipeline for the Buckeyes. Carter, Bosa, Grimes, if they want to **** on the home school riding high on the way out, don't come back with you tail tucked down the road. Sorry!!!

Im dead serious is this more about ripping Richt at least once a day or do any of you actually think Grimes is that good? Literally in maybe the worst offensive season ever he'd still had been at best the 3rd most productive receiver. Let's face it him being a "5 star wr" shtick is old now

Advertisement
Im with Richt and Ohio state coaches grimes is a pw*ssy dont want
OP will find any reason to hate on Miami. The guy said no to his home team and went to play for Urban Liar but we should welcome him back with open arms whenever he changes his mind. It’s not like he is a rare talent in a spot we desperately need. Recruits should understand we’re not option B to fall back on when things don’t go there way out of state.

Uh, ok? He's 4 years removed from HS. Is starting a big accomplishment? Dude has not lived up to his ranking.
huh? he graduated 2017 and wasnt fully recoverfed from a torn ACL besides..Thats not the argument Im making. he's a top 3 WR on this team and creates depth, YOU WANNA WIN OR DONT YOU? I just watched a whole season where nobody got separation not named JT thomas or Brevin Jordan and we got the nerve to turnaway 5 sar WR's?? Lmao Okay

huh? he graduated 2017 and wasnt fully recoverfed from a torn ACL besides..Thats not the argument Im making. he's a top 3 WR on this team and creates depth, YOU WANNA WIN OR DONT YOU? I just watched a whole season where nobody got separation not named JT thomas or Brevin Jordan and we got the nerve to turnaway 5 sar WR's?? Lmao Okay
Trevon Grimes is not a make or break playing for winning here. He put up basically the same numbers as Cager. Give it a rest, man.

Advertisement

Probably our offense is what hindered our WR production. That and ****** development by the coach. Grimes is a good talent, but he's overrated.

Im dead serious is this more about ripping Richt at least once a day or do any of you actually think Grimes is that good? Literally in maybe the worst offensive season ever he'd still had been at best the 3rd most productive receiver. Let's face it him being a "5 star wr" shtick is old now
To me it’s more about Richts softness...don’t think he’s (grimes) good

Advertisement
Its called UM Pride, he had his opportunity to come to UM and chose not to, sometimes the door is not gone be open again. Besides, who cares, he chose his path, and best believe coach diaz will go to the team captains about the jt4 situation before hand, and like i said before, this'll be a great time for this team to get back to shaving heads, that's the only way you allow jt4 back on the team. He quit, the other players were going thru alot of the same things but jt4 got a chance to play. Shave them Gold tips out his head, him and jarren need 0's, than he can come back. If im a team captain, im telling kosi right now, **** if you dont get you completion % up to 59% or higher, that top coming off!

To me it’s more about Richts softness...don’t think he’s (grimes) good
But does that actually matter? I've heard Grimes had attitude problems from Paradise camp his senior year and he played with Harley who's a leader now so you don't think that wr room knows him? Maybe he was viewed as a potential problem but regardless he sucks **** him

Advertisement
Probably our offense is what hindered our WR production. That and ****** development by the coach. Grimes is a good talent, but he's overrated.

you may be right but I look at Cager, Langham in our 3 deep and then I see Grimes, and its not even a contest. People forget Grimes tore his ACL and wasnt the same for a while and still might not be. I saw him live at ST Thomas plenty of times he is elite when healthy. Stacking Talent & Great coaching = winning .......this **** aint chess OG. I guarantee you Grimes plays in the league barring any more significant injuries.

Saban over at Bama stacking 5 star Wr's and RB's like pancakes and dudes on here talking about they dont wnat guys that picked the Canes 2nd.. LMAO only my Hurricanes fans man

you may be right but I look at Cager, Langham in our 3 deep and then I see Grimes, and its not even a contest. People forget Grimes tore his ACL and wasnt the same for a while. Stacking Talent & Great coaching = winning .......this **** aint chess OG. I guarantee you Grimes plays in the league barring any more significant injuries.

Saban over at Bama stacking 5 star Wr's and RB's like pancakes and dudes on here talking about they dont wnat guys that picked the Canes 2nd.. LMAO only my Hurricanes fans man

The fck do I care about playing in the league? You know how many WRs get drafted to the league? Stacy Coley has been injured half his time at Miami and still got drafted to the league.

You're blowing your wad on an overrated receiver that's better than Cager and Langham. **** isn't that serious to have your ****** muscles ache and tell the internet about it.

Talked to a person familiar with the situation and because of a family situation Grimes badly wanted to come home and play with Miami. Coaches and administration were notified and the ultimate decision was up to RIcht. This mufugga asked the WR's on the team if they wanted Grimes to come and they told Richt no.(no I dont know specific players) Richt told Trevon that he didnt want to disrupt the WR room.. so thats the real ******* reason. WTF!!! Un****ing believeable how unsavage is that???? What kind of pussys do we have at WR's?? It had nothing to do with they dont take transfers. Do you think Manny went to ask the Wr's if we want to bring in KJ Osburn!! I couldnt ******* believe my ears. This just goes to show you how soft Richt is, who the **** ask your WR's if they want somebody to come who might take their spot? I guarantee you Grimes gonna light a **** storm in our game next year. UN****ING BELIEVABLE!! These coaches are some straight pussys mane

On another note Sam Bruce doesnt have the credits to get into any college. He tried out for CFL but he was too young to play for the league due to their bylaws. I hope he lands on his feet I watched him in high school and is one of the more passionate players I have ever seen. Dammit mane.

This lets me know how truly blind we are to why coaches make the decision they make. Pleas e bring in JT Manny...AFter hearing this I guarantee you he wasnt as much to blame as the rumors appear to be
tenor.gif

Advertisement
Back