Richt and Trevon Grimes situation..You won't believe this ****

Advertisement
If he was #1 WR and his total stats is 360 yards....seems like people were wrong on eval

Advertisement
Not sure what the news in this thread is. anyone left who doesn’t know already that Richt was a passive lazy not really tryna win retired fake corch is just not paying attention.

Not surprised if Richt did that, but makes no difference either way. And it doesn’t tell me anything about Thomas. For all I know he was one of the guys who didn’t want Grimes.

That’s old news man ... when we had Ahmmon and Jeff Thomas I was against him coming and taking young guys reps becuase he got *****ed out at Ohio st

Advertisement
Coaches?? Straight *****?? Or is it the players?? They did the same thing with the QB from Clemson dude didn't even visit because the players were attacking him on Twitter

Yeah, that’s not true either. Kid cancelled his visit before anyone said a word to him. He was planning to visit Auburn the entire time, and before you ask how I know that, my brother in law is on the Auburn staff.

Talked to a person familiar with the situation and because of a family situation Grimes badly wanted to come home and play with Miami. Coaches and administration were notified and the ultimate decision was up to RIcht. This mufugga asked the WR's on the team if they wanted Grimes to come and they told Richt no.(no I dont know specific players) Richt told Trevon that he didnt want to disrupt the WR room.. so thats the real ******* reason. WTF!!! Un****ing believeable how unsavage is that???? What kind of pussys do we have at WR's?? It had nothing to do with they dont take transfers. Do you think Manny went to ask the Wr's if we want to bring in KJ Osburn!! I couldnt ******* believe my ears. This just goes to show you how soft Richt is, who the **** ask your WR's if they want somebody to come who might take their spot? I guarantee you Grimes gonna light a **** storm in our game next year. UN****ING BELIEVABLE!! These coaches are some straight pussys mane

On another note Sam Bruce doesnt have the credits to get into any college. He tried out for CFL but he was too young to play for the league due to their bylaws. I hope he lands on his feet I watched him in high school and is one of the more passionate players I have ever seen. Dammit mane.

This lets me know how truly blind we are to why coaches make the decision they make. Pleas e bring in JT Manny...AFter hearing this I guarantee you he wasnt as much to blame as the rumors appear to be

I heard Richt told him no cuz he was scared he might be related to Miko.

Advertisement
I'm actually more mad at the fact Richt turned down JC Jackson from transferring here. But whatever, it's in the past now.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back