Richt and Trevon Grimes situation..You won't believe this ****

Grimes had 26rec 364yds & 2TD's in 12 games played.

Jeff Thomas had 35rec 563yds & 3TD's in only 11 games played this year with 4 games where he only had 1 catch.

Lawrence Cager had 21rec 374yds & 6TD's & even Mike Harley had 21rec & 340yds both WR's with plenty drops.

What's the point, we had 2 of the worst QB's in school history starting this year playing in one of the worst offenses in all of D1 football last year & still had multiple WR's who were equally as productive as Grimes. He's one of the most overrated WR's ever talked about on here.

I agree with what you saying on Richt though, complete pushover & had no more fire left to be HC here. Also agree that we should bring back JT4, he was not a bad kid at all he was just frustrated with how things were & didn't wanna deal with Richt/Dugans and I don't blame him.

Advertisement
Talked to a person familiar with the situation and because of a family situation Grimes badly wanted to come home and play with Miami. Coaches and administration were notified and the ultimate decision was up to RIcht. This mufugga asked the WR's on the team if they wanted Grimes to come and they told Richt no.(no I dont know specific players) Richt told Trevon that he didnt want to disrupt the WR room.. so thats the real ******* reason. WTF!!! Un****ing believeable how unsavage is that???? What kind of pussys do we have at WR's?? It had nothing to do with they dont take transfers. Do you think Manny went to ask the Wr's if we want to bring in KJ Osburn!! I couldnt ******* believe my ears. This just goes to show you how soft Richt is, who the **** ask your WR's if they want somebody to come who might take their spot? I guarantee you Grimes gonna light a **** storm in our game next year. UN****ING BELIEVABLE!! These coaches are some straight pussys mane

On another note Sam Bruce doesnt have the credits to get into any college. He tried out for CFL but he was too young to play for the league due to their bylaws. I hope he lands on his feet I watched him in high school and is one of the more passionate players I have ever seen. Dammit mane.

This lets me know how truly blind we are to why coaches make the decision they make. Pleas e bring in JT Manny...AFter hearing this I guarantee you he wasnt as much to blame as the rumors appear to be

If Mork was going to ask anyone he should have asked the QBs, not the receivers.

I guarantee you Grimes gonna light a **** storm in our game next year.
47b6D2i.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Ok im telling you

Meaning what? Im telling you what happened

second on on the team in yards and yards per catch 26 catches 364 yards and 2 tds as a 3rd wr on a team who couldnt throw..Better stats than anyone on our team not named Jeff Thomas you sound like a fool
Meaning nobody cares what happened. The shît is old and over with.

Talked to a person familiar with the situation and because of a family situation Grimes badly wanted to come home and play with Miami. Coaches and administration were notified and the ultimate decision was up to RIcht. This mufugga asked the WR's on the team if they wanted Grimes to come and they told Richt no.(no I dont know specific players) Richt told Trevon that he didnt want to disrupt the WR room.. so thats the real ******* reason. WTF!!! Un****ing believeable how unsavage is that???? What kind of pussys do we have at WR's?? It had nothing to do with they dont take transfers. Do you think Manny went to ask the Wr's if we want to bring in KJ Osburn!! I couldnt ******* believe my ears. This just goes to show you how soft Richt is, who the **** ask your WR's if they want somebody to come who might take their spot? I guarantee you Grimes gonna light a **** storm in our game next year. UN****ING BELIEVABLE!! These coaches are some straight pussys mane

On another note Sam Bruce doesnt have the credits to get into any college. He tried out for CFL but he was too young to play for the league due to their bylaws. I hope he lands on his feet I watched him in high school and is one of the more passionate players I have ever seen. Dammit mane.

This lets me know how truly blind we are to why coaches make the decision they make. Pleas e bring in JT Manny...AFter hearing this I guarantee you he wasnt as much to blame as the rumors appear to be
Hey Vern, you know I already said this when the news first came out right? Btw he didn’t ask the WR room and base it off that...it was his decision.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey Vern, you know I already said this when the news first came out right?

Did not know mane, I asked about Sam Bruce to see if he could really come back and then heard about Grimes, I was shocked that RIcht operate like this mane. Saban out here signing criminals and we dont wanna bring in 5 stars because of disrupting the WR room.. Just glad RIcht is gone and i hope Manny doesnt operate like this

Did not know mane, I asked about Sam Bruce to see if he could really come back and then heard about Grimes, I was shocked that RIcht operate like this mane. Saban out here signing criminals and we dont wanna bring in 5 stars because of disrupting the WR room.. Just glad RIcht is gone and i hope Manny doesnt operate like this
It wasn’t just that and it wasn’t the only part of Richt’s decision. Kid used to have an attitude problem plus his health was always a question mark.

I say used to because I don’t know if he still does.

Advertisement
i found the famous sources..

Attachments

• E620376C-57B1-4185-A94D-DE02EF0444A7.jpeg
    E620376C-57B1-4185-A94D-DE02EF0444A7.jpeg
    45.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 428F32F5-F57B-444B-94AB-A57935D3BE91.gif
    428F32F5-F57B-444B-94AB-A57935D3BE91.gif
    357.8 KB · Views: 15
It wasn’t just that and it wasn’t the only part of Richt’s decision. Kid used to have an attitude problem plus his health was always a question mark.

I say used to because I don’t know if he still does.

ok you know what your talking about....Yes I left the attitude part I was told about out they he is s a a ****y son of a ***** , but **** he was #1 WR in america I cant blame him... still mane we had Cager n Langham in the 3 deep and Mullen took him it was just a **** poor decision man..**** poor difference between a team that wants to win and a team that doesnt care too. If you wanna be great you gotta take risks.

Advertisement
Back