Rich Rod

Problem2

All-American
Premium
Josh Newberg ‏@joshnewberg247 4m4 minutes ago
I think there's a very good chance Rich Rodriguez will be coaching in Florida next year. I see scenarios at UF, FSU and Miami.

Josh Newberg @joshnewberg247 · 3m 3 minutes ago
Rich Rod would kill it at Miami. Enough discipline to turn it around quickly, also an exciting offense to keep all those kids home.

He would destroy ****.

I can dig it.

Advertisement
I could see RR maybe at UF. Jimbo and Folden will return next season. (Waits for someone to hype up Butch Davis in the next reply)

The perfect replacement for Muschamp, get it done Gators, you have my full support.

Advertisement
As much as id love for us to stay prostyle. Itd be nice to have a coach like Rich rod here.

He would most def. flourish with the talent here. and with his 3-3-5 defense it might actually be crazy enough to work.

The only thing that interests me about this post is that Muschamp will be out of a job soon. If Golden parts ways with D'Onofrio, bring in Will to run the defense. We will contend sooner than you all think.

Advertisement
I think there's a very good chance Rich Rodriguez will be coaching in Florida next year. I see scenarios at UF, FSU and Miami.

Rich Rod would kill it at Miami. Enough discipline to turn it around quickly, also an exciting offense to keep all those kids home.

He would destroy ****.

I can dig it.

Scenario at FSU?

So Jameis is gonna cost Jimbob his job? I don't think so.

Rich Rod would kill it here or UF. So would Butch.

He would destroy ****.

I can dig it.

Scenario at FSU?

So Jameis is gonna cost Jimbob his job? I don't think so.

Rich Rod would kill it here or UF. So would Butch.

Lots of talk that jimbo and their administration are on very bad terms. The Wibston situation has caused a lot of it .

Advertisement
Forget about Muschamp as DC here. If he gets fired from UF, he will get a buyout and it will state that it becomes void if he is coaching anywhere else for X amount of time. That and a school with deeper pockets will get him as DC when he can coach again. Think $EC

Advertisement
I would prefer to see our next coach come in with some legit experience. Now I realize that shortens our realistic list by quite a bit but Rich Rod is absolutely one I would be interested in.

The only thing that interests me about this post is that Muschamp will be out of a job soon. If Golden parts ways with D'Onofrio, bring in Will to run the defense. We will contend sooner than you all think.

Miami couldn't afford Muschamp as a coordinator. He's going to get paid.

I'd take Rich Rod over Golden, obviously, but I'm not thrilled with this prospect. I think he's good, not great. He was an innovative offensive mind, the first one to really come up with the spread when he did it at Tulane in the late 90s. Coaches from around the nation came to New Orleans to study his offense. Now? He's a good coach, certainly an improvement over Fat ****, but I'm not sure he'd be at the top of my list.

We could have him if we wanted him, though. His base salary in 2013 was $1.33 million, with another 500K in incentives. In 2014 it is $1.5 in base salary, and $495K in incentives. He's also due a 100K raise every year until 2018, meaning his base salary tops out at $1.9 million at Arizona. Less than Fat Alberta makes.

Advertisement
Back