Rewatching The Game: Caveman Penos Discovers Fire

We need to stay in the pistol. Have we improved yes. Have we played anyone? Nope. With that being said lets win out and see who we play in a bowl game. The tougher opponent the better, it will be a good test for the coaches, and the players. Next year our schedule is a joke, so there is no excuse fot not winning the coastal.
You speak the truth but unfortunately we all said the same thing this year. The slurpers will be out in full force next year and the year after and so on....

Advertisement
Oh shut the fvck up. Did the OL magically get better, or did Enos start doing things differently to help ease the pressure put on the OL?
Eh, yes. I know it's amazingly difficult to believe, but an OL with two freshman and another first time starter needed time to develop. And N'Kosi holding this offense back with a cruise ship anchor for 3 games did no favors either.

You speak the truth but unfortunately we all said the same thing this year. The slurpers will be out in full force next year and the year after and so on....
Slurpers are young kids who don't know the history of our program. Back in the day we didn't give a crap of winning a conference or going to a bowl it was all about winning the NC.

Advertisement
Fvck off to where? Your boyfriend's *******? ****? I don't give a shlt. Just take your pencil neck geek *** and Fvck off, stop clogging up threads based on actual strategic football discussion with your casual rah-rah cuck takes.

Go start a thread for nerds who have no clue about the game and talk about which flavor caprisuns you wanna hand the team at Canewalk next year or how you're gonna decorate orange and green cupcakes for the pep rally, ******.
Dude, who the fvck do you think you're fooling with this type of ****?

Stick to the ******* facts. You started one trillion threads about Dan Enos because your advanced research told you everything you needed to know. What happened? He all of a sudden figured it out? He took your notes?

Slurpers are young kids who don't know the history of our program. Back in the day we didn't give a crap of winning a conference or going to a bowl it was all about winning the NC.

These are the same dorks running around tickling their orange and green feather boas in everyone's face right now yelling "6-4, baybeee yaaaass!" instead of understanding Miami is supposed to beat the tlts off of garbage basketball schools.

Also, let's not go sucking each other's ****s yet over these last two weeks.

FSU is 90 in total D against FBS opponents and Louisville is 114th. We should put up points against those porous units.
100 pct agree. I hope we go 8-4 so we can play a tough opponent in a bowl game. Only then will we see if we have improved.
l

Advertisement
These are the same dorks running around tickling their orange and green feather boas in everyone's face right now yelling "6-4, baybeee yaaaass!" instead of understanding Miami is supposed to beat the tlts off of garbage basketball schools.

(1) No one is doing that, and (2) Miami hasn't been that dominating team for almost 20 years, so ease up on the fake standards. The staff is trying to work their way back there.

So
So then why start this ******* thread ****boy?

No excuse for losing 3 games in this trash conference. But at least they look better out of the pistol. You are right as should be thrashing every team in the coastal

Advertisement
Dude, who the fvck do you think you're fooling with this type of ****?

Stick to the ******* facts. You started one trillion threads about Dan Enos because your advanced research told you everything you needed to know. What happened? He all of a sudden figured it out? He took your notes?
what is your avatar of and why do you want us to email rudy fernandez?

Advertisement
Monday: "This is the game that shows if Manny has it or not"

Saturday: Manny wins in a blowout

Saturday night: "Louisville sucks, the bowl game will be his test".

CIS gonna CIS.
Dude seriously FSU is terrible and Louisville's D is terrible. Have we improved for sure we have. I also love that we are running the O out of the pistol. I want to play a tough team in a bowl game to see where we are at in terms of improvement. What's wrong with that?

Dude seriously FSU is terrible and Louisville's D is terrible. Have we improved for sure we have. I also love that we are running the O out of the pistol. I want to play a tough team in a bowl game to see where we are at in terms of improvement. What's wrong with that?

Then why was the Louisville game Manny's big test? And can you point me toward the threads where you predicted two straight blowout wins? Thanks in advance.

Do you even realize that this is 2019, and MIAs foootball program has half the budget of what the elite programs spend, or do you still think this is the 80's when MIA was independent?? I feel bad that you've been in a coma for this long, but it doesn't change the fact that you're seriously out of touch with reality.

I don't know where we are after this game, but it's a **** good performance. I'm happy about it.

Advertisement
Back