Revisit: Miami Message Board Legends debate who is the greatest fan in the history of The U

Advertisement
The question was. Who is the greatest fan?

Not the greatest jock sniffer.... I know, I know. Your self servin *** just can't help yourself.

Now take yo jock sniffin *** on down the line wit that me chit.

If I had 1 vote? It would have to be Yamma!!

Now if we were talking greatest Dolphin fan.
Gotta be Dolphin Denny!!

Ahhhh. Good times to be had by all in the OB!!!

Go Canes!!!
Dolphan Denny is the only Dolphan anyone can name so he clearly wins.

The question was. Who is the greatest fan?

Not the greatest jock sniffer.... I know, I know. Your self servin *** just can't help yourself.

Now take yo jock sniffin *** on down the line wit that me chit.

If I had 1 vote? It would have to be Yamma!!

Now if we were talking greatest Dolphin fan.
Gotta be Dolphin Denny!!

Ahhhh. Good times to be had by all in the OB!!!

Go Canes!!!
Suck a D*ck salty faqquit....

Does "greatest" = "biggest"?

Screenshot_20210511-194635_Facebook.jpg
Screenshot_20210511-190722_Google.jpg

Advertisement
CanesFreakFreddie has EVERYONE beat....(Guy with Horns and Sad Clown face) Dude has been to over 400 UM games....All 5 NCs (including the losses) his Canes Den is absolutely staggering.....memorabilia like you can't imagine....I might have him beat in quality....but no way in quantity.....He owns a landscape business in Tampa...
This is a strong case.

Advertisement
This guy’s name was Richard. Thankfully, he’s dead. Smelliest guy you could ever imagine. I think he lived under an overpass for a while, no bull****.
Richard Molinari, or something like that. I never had a problem with him. I wouldn't wish death upon someone because they are smelly. ****, all my kids wouldn't have survived if that was the case.

Richard Molinari, or something like that. I never had a problem with him. I wouldn't wish death upon someone because they are smelly. ****, all my kids wouldn't have survived if that was the case.

I didn’t wish death upon him. He was a leech. He’d beg for tickets, that mop he wore on his head was crawling with bugs and stench. He wanted to be Dolfan Denny so bad but he didn’t have any money so he’d put sob stories out there to try to get handouts from fans.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I didn’t wish death upon him. He was a leech. He’d beg for tickets, that mop he wore on his head was crawling with bugs and stench. He wanted to be Dolfan Denny so bad but he didn’t have any money so he’d put sob stories out there to try to get handouts from fans.

Advertisement
Back