Revisit: Miami Message Board Legends debate who is the greatest fan in the history of The U

Advertisement
Advertisement
The drunk dude who always wore shoulder pads with a towel tucked into the back like a cape. He had a ton of home made signs. I used to see him in the Orange Bowl all the time but I don't think he attends games now. Might be dead for all I know.

The drunk dude who always wore shoulder pads with a towel tucked into the back like a cape. He had a ton of home made signs. I used to see him in the Orange Bowl all the time but I don't think he attends games now. Might be dead for all I know.
1620766136022.png

Advertisement
Advertisement
CanesFreakFreddie has EVERYONE beat....(Guy with Horns and Sad Clown face) Dude has been to over 400 UM games....All 5 NCs (including the losses) his Canes Den is absolutely staggering.....memorabilia like you can't imagine....I might have him beat in quality....but no way in quantity.....He owns a landscape business in Tampa...

Advertisement
Some fans have a much greater impact on the program than anyone on a board will ever know. Those fans continue to have influence from staff to staff. We’ll never know their names, but I’ll take any one of them, over anyone that gets mentioned by name here.

This exactly. Some of you morons wanna sit here and bash "the administration" without ever having spent time on campus. I've known professors/administrators with multiple degrees from Miami who are all bigger fans than any of you will ever understand.

CanesFreakFreddie has EVERYONE beat....(Guy with Horns and Sad Clown face) Dude has been to over 400 UM games....All 5 NCs (including the losses) his Canes Den is absolutely staggering.....memorabilia like you can't imagine....I might have him beat in quality....but no way in quantity.....He owns a landscape business in Tampa...

LMFAO at "going to the most games and having the most merch" makes you the biggest "fan."

Never saw him at a baseball game.

The question was. Who is the greatest fan?

Not the greatest jock sniffer.... I know, I know. Your self servin *** just can't help yourself.

Now take yo jock sniffin *** on down the line wit that me chit.

If I had 1 vote? It would have to be Yamma!!

Now if we were talking greatest Dolphin fan.
Gotta be Dolphin Denny!!

Ahhhh. Good times to be had by all in the OB!!!

Go Canes!!!

Advertisement
Back