Revisit: Miami Message Board Legends debate who is the greatest fan in the history of The U

Advertisement
The best thing about this topic is there are really no wrong answers. We all grew up in different eras of Miami football and have seen some of the greatest players in college and pro history. Now with all that being said MY top five are:

1. Jerome
2. Irvin
3. Bennie
4. Sapp
5, Sean

Honorable Mention

1,Reed
2. Walsh(still never lost a game as far as I'm concerned)
3 Darryl Williams
4, Fast Eddie Brown
5, Barrow.

The best thing about this topic is there are really no wrong answers. We all grew up in different eras of Miami football and have seen some of the greatest players in college and pro history. Now with all that being said MY top five are:

1. Jerome
2. Irvin
3. Bennie
4. Sapp
5, Sean

Honorable Mention

1,Reed
3 Darryl Williams
4, Fast Eddie Brown
5, Barrow.
Reed @ Honorable Mention??...C'mon Now....

Advertisement
Advertisement
Even Yama Yama can't F with CanesFreak Freddie Vasquez
CanesFreak is the coolest dude......saw him at a game with my son. he was taking a break, and we asked for a personal pic....he said come on...clicked, and we have the pic with him unmasked.....he said " now this is just for you two, don't ever show anyone the CanesFreak unmasked"........loved the moment and he is a **** of a cool guy.
Our hero as the "greatest fan".......ahhh this was at an away game too .

I don’t know man, but I was at the BC game the last time we played them and the dude who wears the full gear was there. Metal cleats and everything at the end of October. That’s dedication.

the guys I was with turned to me and asked if a player had left time bench or something and I respond “Na that’s just that guys thing”

CanesFreak is the coolest dude......saw him at a game with my son. he was taking a break, and we asked for a personal pic....he said come on...clicked, and we have the pic with him unmasked.....he said " now this is just for you two, don't ever show anyone the CanesFreak unmasked"........loved the moment and he is a **** of a cool guy.
Our hero as the "greatest fan".......ahhh this was at an away game too .
Freddie is a Great Guy...sat with him at the Spring game here in Orlando a few yrs ago...

Advertisement
These are some of my favs. Also like the guy who always shows up in full uniform but I can't find a picture now.

jbhw3zribfbnzdzr5cb6ijtrnm-jpg.146780

miami-fan.jpg

5aee01b776927f30401c74040d107888.jpg
AP17288043434911.jpg

Attachments

• JBHW3ZRIBFBNZDZR5CB6IJTRNM.jpg
    JBHW3ZRIBFBNZDZR5CB6IJTRNM.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 173

1. Jerome
2. Irvin
3. Bennie
4. Sapp
5, Sean

Honorable Mention

1,Reed
3 Darryl Williams
4, Fast Eddie Brown
5, Barrow.

my Hurricane fandom started with Golden and The Cloud. So pardon me if I'm not Mr. Sunshine over here.

The only good things so far have been -- 2011 OSU home game / Duke Johnson / Perriman / some of the kickers / punters have been nice / Stacy Coley was nice idgaf what anyone says / like Kaaya still / 2012 NC St game where Morris threw for like 600 yards / that's all i feel like delving into the depths of my mind for at this time

yeah, my bad everyone ....

Advertisement
This guy has to be in the discussion:

I remember a story about Ron Simmons and Rock having a match in Florida, and the crowd was chanting 'fsu' and 'miami'.

...And that's why fsu/Miami is the real rivalry in FL. It actually goes beyond football.

Richard Molinari, or something like that. I never had a problem with him. I wouldn't wish death upon someone because they are smelly. ****, all my kids wouldn't have survived if that was the case.
If he’s dead, he’s probably smelly.

In fact, I almost guarantee it.

The question remains, who drove him to the games?

Advertisement
Back