Reuben Foster

This man playing high school ball is not coming to our school but his film is impressive .

Close to being the best film I've ever seen and I'm a lot better at diagnosing film than anyone on this site.

I agree with the first part but it's hard for me to believe the latter when you call it "diagnosing film".

Advertisement
Advertisement
Malzahn fired every assistant on the staff. And good luck getting one of these dim bulbs from Alabama to qualify academically at the U, or anywhere else outside the SEC. 47th ranked scholastic state + dumb jock = Waste of our time.

Advertisement
Malzahn fired every assistant on the staff. And good luck getting one of these dim bulbs from Alabama to qualify academically at the U, or anywhere else outside the SEC. 47th ranked scholastic state + dumb jock = Waste of our time.

You guys all sound deluded.
First off as much as we alumni know and the wannabe alumni know, Miami is not in the Ivy League. An 18 SAT is all you need. That's a 34 percentile score. Most high school athletes achieve that score. The ones who don't we don't want as they are literally dumb as rocks or lazy as **** because they've never cracked open a book.
Let's be honest, if Devin Hester got into Miami then we are not as selective as we pretend to be. We may be selective and demanding of non athletic students during the admissions process, but with football players our standards academically are pretty much the same as everyone's.
Ok, maybe a little higher, but that is just minimal differential. If our standards were that much different then players like A.J. Leggett would not have gone to Marshall, but to a school like Alabama, LSU, Florida, FSU etc.
As for the ZERO percent chance. From the horse's mouth he says we've been dealing with him covertly for a while.
Maybe he does want a free vacation, fine with me. I paid for a vacation to Vail to spring ski for a month in 1997, loved it so much I moved to Colorado in 2000.
We have a chance, albeit a slim chance, at landing a serious difference maker. Throw his *** in at middle linebacker and tell him, "There's the ball, go get it."

If this guy already committed to us verbally as the number 1 linebacker recruit and a consensus top 10 national recruit, we would all be singing his praises.
This just shows that we as fans/fanatics know very little about who is on the coach's boards and who they've been dealing with outside of the bright lights of the media.

If we get this kid in for a visit we should applaud the staff for doing something 115 other schools wish they could do.
This also makes me happy that we are actually becoming nationally relevant again to recruits.

Advertisement
Back