Reuben Foster

JHallCanes

2028 is our year
Premium
Says he will visit us and his quote was basically: "I have been talking to Miami for a long time but noone really knew about it". Says we have been calling him Ray Lewis.

Obviously a long shot but thought I would pass it along. A visit can always shake things up.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He has a Tattoo of Auburn on his arm. just sayin.

should be pretty easy to cover up to a U

hurricanes-zero.jpg

If it were up to me, I wouldn't even have him visit. Waste of resources and he's already...um...committed.

Advertisement
While I put our chances at .00000001% (rounding up), I never understood the big deal in letting a kid take a visit.

Assuming the kid is not here to recruit against us or be a cancer on the trip. It is simple cost benefit analysis.

What does a trip cost for an out of towner?

Flights for him and parent $600.00

Hotel (Fri-Sun) $500.00 (I am sure the school has a deal with the sonesta or whatever hotel)

Meals and Miscellaneous $400.00

$1,500.00 (For an out-of towner and his dad).

versus

The chance (small) he likes it and commits. We have pulled out of state 5* elite recruits before (Henderson, Arthur Brown, Latwat Anderson etc.), so whats the harm (assuming the above).

With that said, I wouldn't get my hope up.

While I put our chances at .00000001% (rounding up), I never understood the big deal in letting a kid take a visit.

Assuming the kid is not here to recruit against us or be a cancer on the trip. It is simple cost benefit analysis.

What does a trip cost for an out of towner?

Flights for him and parent $600.00

Hotel (Fri-Sun) $500.00 (I am sure the school has a deal with the sonesta or whatever hotel)

Meals and Miscellaneous $400.00

$1,500.00 (For an out-of towner and his dad).

versus

The chance (small) he likes it and commits. We have pulled out of state 5* elite recruits before (Henderson, Arthur Brown, Latwat Anderson etc.), so whats the harm (assuming the above).

With that said, I wouldn't get my hope up.

You answered your own question.

lmao @ recruiting against miami. who does Bammer have to worry about us taking from them?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Says he will visit us and his quote was basically: "I have been talking to Miami for a long time but noone really knew about it". Says we have been calling him Ray Lewis.

Obviously a long shot but thought I would pass it along. A visit can always shake things up.

This should be the motto of this board.

Reuben Foster committed to 'Bama, then decommitted and committed to Auburn. He then got a huge Auburn tattoo. I believe that he also has already been investigated for potential violations of his amateur status.

Little different than Artie Burns.

You answered your own question.

How? I never heard of this kid before today. I was speaking in general.

Are you against the visit (assuming the stuff above)?

He's a stud prep recruit...but he's signed, sealed, and delivered to Auburn already. No need to bring him in on a visit.

Like I said (assuming the stuff above), I put our chances at .00000001%.

I am willing to spend $1,500.00 to buy a lottery tix. Who knows?

Advertisement
Back