Reuben Foster

Holy ****balls @ his clips.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hlaPMb7yclU

He and Matthew Thomas on the same team would be insanity.

JESUS CHRIST.

This is my first time watching his film. That was an experience.
smh...he is a stud but a lot of people in Alabama are knocking him for various reasons

Those various reasons include but are not limited to Bammers upset that a top athlete would dare choose another team (especially Auburn) over them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
wonder if Chizik makes any slim difference here

Randy didn't with Duke.

You don't dare compare this kid to DUKE!

but I hear ya, obviously still a 0.000001% chance but I guess you never know when it comes to coaching changes. It will be interesting to see if we actually get a visit from him.

Agreed. When Duke's mom told him Saban called, his response was "When are you going to let me commit to Miami? LOL

no one blocks him. It's easy to look good when you are going against guys who don't block you.

If he wants to play on the Canes defense, he's going to have to learn to run straight into any potential blockers on all blitzes and immediately stalemate himself. From the looks of his tape, that might be hard for him to do.

Advertisement
wonder if Chizik makes any slim difference here

Randy didn't with Duke.

Actually Randy did make a big difference with Duke....in a negative way. Duke's mother said she couldn't see herself sending Duke to play for ole RS.

I thought he committed while Radio was Head Ball Corch.

Either way, point is, bring the kid in for a visit, but he may bleed blue and orange. Hard to believe that, though, if he was at one point committed to Bammer. So, definitely bring him in. What I'm trying to say is, I let the kid visit. Bring him in. For a visit. You never know what might happen. In a visit.

Rep for making me laugh out loud.

no one blocks him. It's easy to look good when you are going against guys who don't block you.

If he wants to play on the Canes defense, he's going to have to learn to run straight into any potential blockers on all blitzes and immediately stalemate himself. From the looks of his tape, that might be hard for him to do.

Advertisement
He's not leaving the state. He has a daughter and will go to either Alabama or Auburn. All that other stuff is window dressing.

Not everything can be like Tim Williams's situation.

This man playing high school ball is not coming to our school but his film is impressive .

Close to being the best film I've ever seen and I'm a lot better at diagnosing film than anyone on this site.

Advertisement
Back