Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
I don't need to read a book someone I don't know wrote. I have seen it first hand, my father was in charge of a city of 100k people with 5000 low income I know how it works. 40 years of the same crap. It is black and white. There were lazy people who popped out kids for 3 generations while he worked there. I went with him to work many times. They get everything for free that was part of the problem. Almost none of them had fathers around. It wasn't bad schooling either. 4 junior highs, one high school for all second biggest in the USA at the time. I'll be glad to talk about it you can IM me. But this racist **** is out of hand.

I figured you’d say that. It’s definitely not black and white.

1.) Newsflash. 99% of people are lazy AF. All races. I’ve seen it from the military to the civilian world and even now that I’m self employed, own several businesses and have to do all the work myself. I gotta make all the decisions. No company guidelines or rule books to follow.

PEOPLE (Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Native American or other) will do the absolute bare ******* minimum they can if they are allowed to.

I didn’t really understand this until business ownership and networking with so many other businessmen. There is a huge economic issue in the black community.

But most people are lazy (See 99 percent of US government employees) I know many many people in the different organizations from living in DC. Most of those jobs except FEMA. Don’t do ****!

It’s pretty cushy if you graduated school and Can land in the feds. I got overseas contractor homeboys clearing 200-300k, under 30 and not doing **** for real.

2. Systemic Racism.
This hasn’t gone away. If it did there wouldn’t be a problem. We gotta use common sense. The broken families that you’ve talked about is caused by The government planting drugs in the community and all the wars we had during those times in the 1900s. War killed a lot of our men. Not just black and led to women having to make decisions on their own including the feminist movements. This created the “I don’t need a man for nothing regime in America”

Im not sure what town you were talking about but African Americans had their communities THRIVING in the mid 1900s. The black community hasn’t been able to recover since.

Our government and the racists at the time, Did not like that or the civil rights movement. What came after that.......the drug era. Strategically done. The government has already admitted to that in our history. Nothing to dispute here.

Look how the music changed in the 70s. Cats like Rick James and the rest of the scene.

Communities were destroyed, mass incarceration, people still dealing with broken families today. As a result of the things done intentionally to destroy the community today.

Black Wall Street got literally burned to the ground.

3. You said the racist **** is out of hand.
This I 100% agree with. It needs to end. TBH I don’t know if it can due to human nature. Humans have a tendency to make some sort of conflict about anything. It’s why we’ve had so many Wars over the years. Not just American wars. Even international wars and conflicts starting over some humans BS.

People don’t just all get along like you and I hope for. They’ll start wars over land, religion, resources, race, or whatever. It’s the evil in the human nature.

You may or may not agree with me or my points above that’s fine. Am I going to call you a racist because you disagree? No. You simply disagree.

But there 100% is racism in this country. I’ve experienced it first hand as I mentioned in the covid thread.

Sure you can say “black people have called me cracka or looked at me funny when driving through their communities.”

I will say this. It’s hard for people to trust others when they’ve been hurt for so long. Its why it’s hard for me to date girls who’ve been abuse victims or rape victims. It’s like they never fully trust men. I’m like “Why am I being beat up over things other people did?”

Same thing with the race ****.

No, they may not know anything about you specifically, but they are judging more than likely based off their own experience with a race or group.

It’s like when I hear White folks say that all blacks are thugs. Maybe those White people only had experience with thuggish black men.

So next time they see a black person they are uncomfortable and likely won’t have a friendly interaction just like I mentioned for the black folks.

Neither is right. Both are assuming based off what they know or heard. This is the part that needs to end to me. People are individuals. Treat them as such.

Wouldn’t the world be a better place if we all just respected one another, had equal opportunities, and removed hate.

In my lifetime I’ve never seen hate amongst humans ever stop. We had hate in the biblical days as well. Seem to be the one part of humanity we can’t get rid of.

Last edited:
I figured you’d say that. It’s definitely not black and white.

1.) Newsflash. 99% of people are lazy AF. All races. I’ve seen it from the military to the civilian world and even now that I’m self employed, own several businesses and have to do all the work myself. I gotta make all the decisions. No company guidelines or rule books to follow.

PEOPLE (Black, White, Hispanic, Asian, Native American or other) will do the absolute bare ******* minimum they can if they are allowed to.

I didn’t really understand this until business ownership and networking with so many other businessmen. There is a huge economic issue in the black community.

But most people are lazy (See 99 percent of US government employees) I know many many people in the different organizations from living in DC. Most of those jobs except FEMA. Don’t do ****!

It’s pretty cushy if you graduated school and Can land in the feds. I got overseas contractor homeboys clearing 200-300k, under 30 and not doing **** for real.

2. Systemic Racism.
This hasn’t gone away. If it did there wouldn’t be a problem. We gotta use common sense. The broken families that you’ve talked about is caused by The government planting drugs in the community and all the wars we had during those times in the 1900s. War killed a lot of our men. Not just black and led to women having to make decisions on their own including the feminist movements. This created the “I don’t need a man for nothing regime in America”

Im not sure what town you were talking about but African Americans had their communities THRIVING in the mid 1900s. The black community hasn’t been able to recover since.

Our government and the racists at the time, Did not like that or the civil rights movement. What came after that.......the drug era. Strategically done. The government has already admitted to that in our history. Nothing to dispute here.

Look how the music changed in the 70s. Cats like Rick James and the rest of the scene.

Communities were destroyed, mass incarceration, people still dealing with broken families today. As a result of the things done intentionally to destroy the community today.

Black Wall Street got literally burned to the ground.

3. You said the racist **** is out of hand.
This I 100% agree with. It needs to end. TBH I don’t know if it can due to human nature. Humans have a tendency to make some sort of conflict about anything. It’s why we’ve had so many Wars over the years. Not just American wars. Even international wars and conflicts starting over some humans BS.

People don’t just all get along like you and I hope for. They’ll start wars over land, religion, resources, race, or whatever. It’s the evil in the human nature.

You may or may not agree with me or my points above that’s fine. Am I going to call you a racist because you disagree? No. You simply disagree.

But there 100% is racism in this country. I’ve experienced it first hand as I mentioned in the covid thread.

Sure you can say “black people have called me cracka or looked at me funny when driving through their communities.”

I will say this. It’s hard for people to trust others when they’ve been hurt for so long. Its why it’s hard for me to date girls who’ve been abuse victims or rape victims. It’s like they never fully trust men. I’m like “Why am I being beat up over things other people did?”

Same thing with the race ****.

No, they may not know anything about you specifically, but they are judging more than likely based off their own experience with a race or group.

It’s like when I hear White folks say that all blacks are thugs. Maybe those White people only had experience with thuggish black men.

So next time they see a black person they are uncomfortable and likely won’t have a friendly interaction just like I mentioned for the black folks.

Neither is right. Both are assuming based off what they know or heard. This is the part that needs to end to me. People are individuals. Treat them as such.

Wouldn’t the world be a better place if we all just respected one another, had equal opportunities, and removed hate.

In my lifetime I’ve never seen hate amongst humans ever stop. We had hate in the biblical days as well. Seem to be the one part of humanity we can’t get rid of.
This isn't my thread I'll IM you. One thing, 99% are lazy but most don't live off others for free they work.

Please tell me Brother who is forcing people to stay in slums and not progress? Whitey holding you back again? I'm done with being blamed for this BS. Whether it's a white slum or black slum If I had kids I would do anything to get out of them. But they stay for generation after generation. Stop blaming others for some being lazy.

I'm friendly with a great black man on this site, might be the highest paid person here. Great story of how he got out of the hood, He Made It happen. He didn't whine didn't blame anyone else he just did it. I'm so **** proud of him. Stop blaming others It's getting old. Poor people get most everything free even a college education stop with your whining. Nobody is asking you to lay down.

Oh, I know you're white. "I'm friendly with a great black man" and then proceeds to post a video with Candace Owens in it. 🤦🏾‍♂️

Read the book Evicted by Matthew Desmond. It will give you some understanding. I’m fine with having a civilized conversation about this. But your question is a complicated issue that’s not black and white or as simple as you seem to imagine it is.

If the issue were so simple we would have resolved it right?

If it were so easy to get rich everyone would right?

Are you familiar with redlining or gerrymandering?

As I am watching the current looting and rioting destroying many small businesses, including minority owned, I think who in their right mind is going to invest or reinvest in these minority communities, or provide business loans for start ups, when they run risk of being razed and burnt to the ground every time there is civil unrest? Now some of these communities want to defund police too?

So this begs the question are all cases of so-called redlining racially motivated or is it just good business common sense?

Advertisement
Some made the ultimate sacrifice abroad only to return home and continue the battle for freedoms and rights when they returned to segregation and oppression. A Battle that is still being waged against racist like you today.

You disrespecting them more by supporting the very same kind of belief systems of those who killed MILLIONS of brave American soldiers, the *****, racists and genocide.

We ain't gonna lay down player!

go cry somewhere else about something else, no one fcking cares anymore

you're like the wolf that keeps crying wolf, yawn

5D87A25F-303F-4206-82F0-B8D001294146.gif

Man, this thread may have started with good intentions but this **** has to go. The thread commendingare coaches and players for their actions concerning this matter was taken down quick fast but I have to get on here and read a bunch of drivel from obvious, at minimum, closet racists?

Yea, I’m good on that.

Please tell me why so many black people stay in slums for generations and never progress? Who in their right minds would keep having kids and living in slums? Whitey's fault again? I know why the white people do it, they're stupid and lazy. Come on big guy inform us? Trumps fault? Let's get to the heart of the matter. You too motorcane.
Just as I suspected. Thanks for outing yourself completely.

Advertisement
Here's another thing the guys from the 29th Infantry told me - the Germans had smokeless powder (they bought the patent from Winchester in the 1930s). So when they'd open up from a well-concealed spot on the hedgerow line, they were hard to see. As soon as Americans returned fire the Germans would shift fire and zero in on the smoke from the U.S. ammo.

There's a great book a guy found in England before the Invasion it was titled "Hitler's Secret Weapon" in 1942. He purchased a copy and as he's leaving the London bookshop a group comes in, asks if they had copies, the shopkeeper showed them where they were, and they confiscated them all. He let me read it and it claimed Hitler's secret weapon wasn't the V-2, but rather the Reich's Bank - any company that did major business in Germany had to partner up with a German company after Hitler came to power. Germany bought up the Winchester patent, Bausch and Lomb optics, and the Jet engine patents, to name a few. Even during War they honored them.

Awesome stuff man. God bless the men who fought and defeated this.

Just as I suspected. Thanks for outing yourself completely.

that guy better watch out, the franchise goon squad is coming for him.. they have your address.. feds notified!.. your days are coming soon and when it arrives... you'll be treated with 39,000 more posts of squabble from The Loser.

that guy better watch out, the franchise goon squad is coming for him.. they have your address.. feds notified!.. your days are coming soon and when it arrives... you'll be treated with 39,000 more posts of squabble from The Loser.
Get back under the table in the fetal position, you trembling pvssy. There's a thunderstorm headed your way.

Advertisement
Really

You don't even know this guy and you have identified him as a racist!, extremely judgmental, have you ever served in the Armed Services because it is a brotherhood and color doesn't matter especially when you are in combat, you will do anything for your brother or sister. We as nation need to the same as one! RIP Capt Dorn!

Dude is a complete lunatic.

Advertisement
Please tell me Brother who is forcing people to stay in slums and not progress? Whitey holding you back again? I'm done with being blamed for this BS. Whether it's a white slum or black slum If I had kids I would do anything to get out of them. But they stay for generation after generation. Stop blaming others for some being lazy.

I'm friendly with a great black man on this site, might be the highest paid person here. Great story of how he got out of the hood, He Made It happen. He didn't whine didn't blame anyone else he just did it. I'm so **** proud of him. Stop blaming others It's getting old. Poor people get most everything free even a college education stop with your whining. Nobody is asking you to lay down.

Now that is a human being I will stand with. Amazing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back