Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
D Day is a great day for George Floyd. George is looking down with a smile.

"I only regret that I have but one life to lose for the economy." - George Floyd

0941fd23-0dd7-4f28-98a6-152ffb374245-Screen_Shot_2020-06-06_at_3.15.08_PM.png

The ultimate sacrifice those young made in the name of freedom is being destroyed right before our eyes.

**** shame.

I salute those incredible Americans.
It’s not being destroyed. For who is it being destroyed??? The modern day protest are doing EXACTLY what the Boston Tea Party protestors did. Lest we forget, they dressed as Native Americans and looted and rioted . Yes they broke the law to fight for justice. The British labeled them criminals. Sounds familiar???? Know your history because I do.

It’s not being destroyed. For who is it being destroyed??? The modern day protest are doing EXACTLY what the Boston Tea Party protestors did. Lest we forget, they dressed as Native Americans and looted and rioted . Yes they broke the law to fight for justice. The British labeled them criminals. Sounds familiar???? Know your history because I do.
Not exactly a 1:1, but point taken.

Advertisement

It's probably best to let white people talk to other whites, who like drew brees staying clueless, might just work they way up to the John Brown award:

Advertisement
This thread’s gone to shît and I didn’t help it. Should I shoot it, delete half the posts or leave it be?

I think mods should ban the people who actually started the crap in this thread and every thread. If that's what you guys want to do, not the people who respond. There would be no responses if the jackoffs didn't start the ****. Gator hatar was first to sling the **** but we know he'll never get banned here. That is sad! I had a real nice talk with MotorcityCane we took it off the thread, he's a stand up guy.

I think mods should ban the people who actually started the crap in this thread and every thread. If that's what you guys want to do, not the people who respond. There would be no responses if the jackoffs didn't start the ****. Gator hatar was first to sling the **** but we know he'll never get banned here. That is sad! I had a real nice talk with MotorcityCane we took it off the thread, he's a stand up guy.
The agitators are their boys. Sleep with dogs you get fleas....

Advertisement
I think mods should ban the people who actually started the crap in this thread and every thread. If that's what you guys want to do, not the people who respond. There would be no responses if the jackoffs didn't start the ****. Gator hatar was first to sling the **** but we know he'll never get banned here. That is sad!
You would be wrong about that poster being immune from infractions on racial issues.

So should we only ban the Libtards or can we ban the Magaloids too?

Advertisement
You would be wrong about that poster being immune from infractions on racial issues.

So should we only ban the Libtards or can we ban the Magaloids too?
No one's quicker to encourage the ban/delete button than the "my constitutional rights!!" MAGA-loid tough guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back