Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turnoverchaincane

Lake Lucerne Cane

Advertisement
z8AJNUSLDgNvG.gif

The ultimate sacrifice those young made in the name of freedom is being destroyed right before our eyes.

**** shame.

I salute those incredible Americans.
Some made the ultimate sacrifice abroad only to return home and continue the battle for freedoms and rights when they returned to segregation and oppression. A Battle that is still being waged against racist like you today.

You disrespecting them more by supporting the very same kind of belief systems of those who killed MILLIONS of brave American soldiers, the *****, racists and genocide.

We ain't gonna lay down player!

Advertisement
Some made the ultimate sacrifice abroad only to return home and continue the battle for freedoms and rights when they returned to segregation and oppression. A Battle that is still being waged against racist like you today.

You disrespecting them more by supporting the very same kind of belief systems of those who killed MILLIONS of brave American soldiers, the *****, racists and genocide.

Man that take **** elsewhere. This thread is about D day... can’t get 5 posts in and your *** comes in race baiting.

Guess who else isn’t going to lay down? The silent majority who is just sitting back... waiting. Make your move big dog...

Oppression? Lol! It’s 2020. Not 1950.

Sir, you have me confused with someone else.

On another note, I suggest you immediately have a CT Scan done. One that will hopefully diagnose this Tourettes like, disgusting, nonsensical rambling.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Morning bingo at the ALF has wrapped up. Hope they're serving tapioca pudding for lunch...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Sir, you have me confused with someone else.

On another note, I suggest you immediately have a CT Scan done, that will hopefully diagnose this Tourettes like, disgusting, nonsensical rambling.
Wrong doc, but good point.

Psychiatry is the hallway he might want to take a gander down.

He sees messages in clouds that are hidden from the rest.

Those dudes knew as soon as that ramp dropped it was move or die. God was with them in that day, if they failed we probably would’ve lost the war.
Yes move or die. I've stood on Omaha Beach, at the waterline, at the same incredibly low tide, on a 6 June, exactly 0636 approximately where Able Company had their first ramp drop (remember ~5 of their fellow landing craft never made the beach due to artillery strikes). For fun go to Pont Du Hoc and look straight up--you will get why "Rangers Lead The Way!"

Let me f[]ckimg tell you how awful the view is for about 150yd to the first seawall. No cover, no nothing. Pure flat beach and they had to make there way to Sainte Honorine des Puertes. Even the German anti-tank barriers were designed to provide virtually no cover for infantry.

The only way our war fighters made it to cover was because there weren't enough German barrels and they couldn't shoot fast enough even with machine guns. In short, we put more bodies in that fight than they had bullets.

It's chilling to stand there as still see the hulks of the Mulberry Harbor Caissons still holding back the waves offshore.

FUn FACT: by dumb luck it was the exact same day Band of Brothers had world premier in an event tent that same morning. Tom Hanks personally invited my unit to grab some.extra seats.

After we watched the first episode, we were just awe struck.

Last edited:

bN5wu55IbKWQ.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back