Respect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
@The Franchise you desperately need to get a life. I am on 2 forums and I have less than 350 messages combined while you have almost 50k messages on this site alone. Maybe if you put some effort into not being so dumb and ignorant your life would improve and you could move out of your mothers basement. Now this will come with some downsides like having to toast your own pop tarts. @Gator Hatar if you want to see who is oppressing you I suggest you look in the mirror.

The ultimate sacrifice those young made in the name of freedom is being destroyed right before our eyes.

**** shame.

I salute those incredible Americans.

Nothing is being destroyed before your very eyes!

There's a s**tload of us former combat soldiers who have no problem arming up and going again if we see this country and its institutions are being destroyed.

What's going on isn't ****.

You'll know when the SHTF - no mistaking when good folks get a damned bellyful of a-holes. And that's what happened in WWII. Good folks had enough - and it was taken care of.

Good men died. Always do. But a whole lot more bad ones went down - always do.

@The Franchise you desperately need to get a life. I am on 2 forums and I have less than 350 messages combined while you have almost 50k messages on this site alone. Maybe if you put some effort into not being so dumb and ignorant your life would improve and you could move out of your mothers basement. Now this will come with some downsides like having to toast your own pop tarts. @Gator Hatar if you want to see who is oppressing you I suggest you look in the mirror.
You're counting messages on a message board. That makes you my toilet.

@The Franchise I see my bad I didn't realize I was dealing with someone that has the mental prowess of a 3rd grader. By the way that is a potty mouth you have young lady is that the same mouth you suck your father's dik with? I am also curious about something else, when you and your mother get pimped out for gangbangs with homeless men and a few farm animals, just how broken and depressed are you afterwards?

Advertisement
@The Franchise I see my bad I didn't realize I was dealing with someone that has the mental prowess of a 3rd grader. By the way that is a potty mouth you have young lady is that the same mouth you suck your father's dik with? I am also curious about something else, when you and your mother get pimped out for gangbangs with homeless men and a few farm animals, just how broken and depressed are you afterwards?
Honestly, i think the problem is he was denied tapioca pudding at lunch and dinner. ALF is instigating agitators...

My toilet condemns me for my "potty mouth" then 3 words later is babbling about sucking my dad's dyck and my mom getting gangbanged. Typical flustered, emotionally distraught Legend Wounded Warrior.

What was your previous account name, stinker? What led to your last banning? Stalking me and eventually self-immolating in a cavalcade of rants about my mom's sexual depravity?

GBA-REV-1.jpg

Grateful to everyone who gave their all for our country. Now I hope we all get our **** together as a nation. 🙏

Advertisement
Sir, you have me confused with someone else.

On another note, I suggest you immediately have a CT Scan done. One will hopefully diagnose this Tourettes like, disgusting, nonsensical rambling.

Yeah CT is the imaging of choice for diagnosing Tourettes. You have a very good brain.

Some made the ultimate sacrifice abroad only to return home and continue the battle for freedoms and rights when they returned to segregation and oppression. A Battle that is still being waged against racist like you today.

You disrespecting them more by supporting the very same kind of belief systems of those who killed MILLIONS of brave American soldiers, the *****, racists and genocide.

We ain't gonna lay down player!
Everyone is a racist huh?

This is what’s wrong with the left . If they don’t like what you say they label you a racist. That word is being watered down.

Some made the ultimate sacrifice abroad only to return home and continue the battle for freedoms and rights when they returned to segregation and oppression. A Battle that is still being waged against racist like you today.

You disrespecting them more by supporting the very same kind of belief systems of those who killed MILLIONS of brave American soldiers, the *****, racists and genocide.

We ain't gonna lay down player!

Please tell me Brother who is forcing people to stay in slums and not progress? Whitey holding you back again? I'm done with being blamed for this BS. Whether it's a white slum or black slum If I had kids I would do anything to get out of them. But they stay for generation after generation. Stop blaming others for some being lazy.

I'm friendly with a great black man on this site, might be the highest paid person here. Great story of how he got out of the hood, He Made It happen. He didn't whine didn't blame anyone else he just did it. I'm so **** proud of him. Stop blaming others It's getting old. Poor people get most everything free even a college education stop with your whining. Nobody is asking you to lay down.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back