Renner questionable for Thursday

Advertisement
Williams actually played pretty well against a great Vag Tech D, and he brings the running element that Renner doesn't.

This particular defense has SO much experience playing against a running qb I would probably rather have the Williams kid in there because of his inexperience. Renner will be able to actually move the ball with Ebron or whatever his name is, the guy who causes matchup problems from ****. Either way I think we win pretty handily, but have an easier time with Williams.

Advertisement
IMO, UNC is playing games, trying to keep Miami off balance by not knowing who will start at QB.

Advertisement
IMO, UNC is playing games, trying to keep Miami off balance by not knowing who will start at QB.

I'm sure we Re smart enough to look at the Vag Tech film and prepare for that read option sht that Williams runs.

No doubt, but then they also have to prepare for Renner who has a completely different game.
Scheming for two QB's > scheming for one QB.

Advertisement
Actually not good news. He sucks

He actually doesn't suck. He's a good QB. Not great, but good. There is a reason NFL scouts projected him as a future pro QB. Surround him with decent talent and he'll pick you apart. This UNC team does not have decent talent. They have 1 or 2 playmakers (Ebron and maybe one other). That said, I'd rather play Renner since he can't move, and I'd play Renner who is not 100% so we don't have to have a LB worry about spying on a running a QB.

This would be a great game for Miami to just come out and pummel a team. After this weekends upsets, grab everyones attention by crushing a team on national tv on the road.

Advertisement
does not matter, good thing we have extra days to prepare if this was a normal week to prepare there may be some anxiety. However, we have an experience defense and our team is led by Al. We comin...

This particular defense has SO much experience playing against a running qb I would probably rather have the Williams kid in there because of his inexperience. Renner will be able to actually move the ball with Ebron or whatever his name is, the guy who causes matchup problems from ****. Either way I think we win pretty handily, but have an easier time with Williams.

Ebron is a beast, matchup nightmare--might be top TE in CFB.

Advertisement
Back