Recruits who visited Sunday’s practice

I don’t get the history argument , each player is his own recruitment.

Campbell was never on campus , maybe a couple visits, Suratain was never coming. Same issue, didn’t visit much. Was never linked to Um.

TS might go to Uga but he stays hanging out at UM. His recruitment is nothing like the guys from last year , the only one close to resembling him is Frierson. So who knows at this point?

Wright doesn’t have a lot of smoke to any school , all we know is he grew up a huge UM fan and our offer was by far the most important one he received with his reaction.

I don’t know if he comes but nobody really knows anything about his recruitment. Especially posters on a message board.

I guess percentage wise it’s just safer to say “ he ain’t comin” for most guys. You’ll be right majority of the time ,I guess that the thinking here. Even though there’s no connection to each recruit.
wait what reaction? we offered Naquan when @Cribby

maybe I dont remember

Advertisement
I
TS might go to Uga but he stays hanging out at UM. His recruitment is nothing like the guys from last year , the only one close to resembling him is Frierson. So who knows at this point?

Ya does anyone if it's just this kid's girlfriend is at UM constantly?

wait what reaction? we offered Naquan when @Cribby

maybe I dont remember

I’m talking about Wright the ol from WV.

As for Nayuan I thought it was reported we offered not too long ago , they were starting to push for him since Mcintosh was maybe leaning towards okl.

He’s all UF’s at this point , we’re probably too late regardless.

Advertisement
I doubt TS would waste his time at UM if he was **** bent on going to UGA, UGA might lead, but Miami is in it. Miami needs to win out and take care of business. We'll be good for a lot of these guys in the end.

Just saw Tyrique is scheduled to take his OV to Penn State this weekend for the PSU-OSU game.

Better than going to UGA -

Last edited:
whtas the point if your defeated though, I get what your saying but a loss is aloss

Well, first, you never know. Maybe Smart has a heart attack, maybe his position coach at UGa leaves to another program, maybe someone gets in trouble for the blatant cheating that's allegedly going on among the boosters. Or it could be something at home comes up, like a family member with a medical condition. Heck, maybe we win the NC and that's enough to convince him.

But equally importantly, it forces the UGA staff to put resources into Stevenson and not have those resources go and pluck out another local talent. Saban can only use that helicopter so often, and Smart has the same problem ... distance. We can send our staff to a dozen South Florida HS games a week if we want to, and still get in practice time, game film and other administrative tasks. They can only afford to send a guy once or twice a month given it takes that person a whole day roundtrip just to get there. Street agents can only go so far.

Advertisement
Examples of losses that turned into wins -- Henderson went to USC then transferred in when Carroll's org got into trouble for NCAA violations. AQM was going to Notre Dame but failed to take a required language class so flipped to us, Greg Olsen spent a year at Notre Dame before transferring back to us (his second choice). Those are out of state kids. But all were headed elsewhere, we kept fighting for them, and we eventually won them back. Odds of winning Stevenson (or Battle or Dent) are higher. So gotta just keep recruiting.

At the same time, I hope Diaz finds another safety to pair with Smith regardless.

Examples of losses that turned into wins -- Henderson went to USC then transferred in when Carroll's org got into trouble for NCAA violations. AQM was going to Notre Dame but failed to take a required language class so flipped to us, Greg Olsen spent a year at Notre Dame before transferring back to us (his second choice). Those are out of state kids. But all were headed elsewhere, we kept fighting for them, and we eventually won them back. Odds of winning Stevenson (or Battle or Dent) are higher. So gotta just keep recruiting.

At the same time, I hope Diaz finds another safety to pair with Smith regardless.

Olsen only spent a few weeks at ND before transferring.

Well, first, you never know. Maybe Smart has a heart attack, maybe his position coach at UGa leaves to another program, maybe someone gets in trouble for the blatant cheating that's allegedly going on among the boosters. Or it could be something at home comes up, like a family member with a medical condition. Heck, maybe we win the NC and that's enough to convince him.

But equally importantly, it forces the UGA staff to put resources into Stevenson and not have those resources go and pluck out another local talent. Saban can only use that helicopter so often, and Smart has the same problem ... distance. We can send our staff to a dozen South Florida HS games a week if we want to, and still get in practice time, game film and other administrative tasks. They can only afford to send a guy once or twice a month given it takes that person a whole day roundtrip just to get there. Street agents can only go so far.

All that doesn't matter because 10 minutes with the $EC or Clemson Bagman is all these kids need in order to #got2feeddafam or #makeabizdecision.

These kids come to UM's practice hangout and also learn some techniques to improve their game. Some come with genuine interest but we all the know the ones playing the bag game, they come to keep the bidders nervous.

Go Canes

Agree! I cannot believe that if he is a silent to UGA he would spend that much time around the U. Specially with so many friends playing for us. In football you are either with us or an enemy, so maybe just maybe there is a chance!.
"You are either with us or getting your *** kicked by us!" - Art Kehoe

Advertisement

We should have sent Olsen’s brother to ND to repay the favor.

All that doesn't matter because 10 minutes with the $EC or Clemson Bagman is all these kids need in order to #got2feeddafam or #makeabizdecision.

These kids come to UM's practice hangout and also learn some techniques to improve their game. Some come with genuine interest but we all the know the ones playing the bag game, they come to keep the bidders nervous.

Go Canes

These SEC schools are not getting caught anytime soon either. Spoke with Head of the West Coast IRS on Saturday at a dinner. The Southern states actively protect these foundations. You have US senators from South Carolina, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas, Alabama and Louisiana (even Texas) protecting their Foundations to the hilt. He said it was easy to attack the basketball schools because only Kentucky truly cared. Texas' foundations (and Okie State) have incredible pull that prevents a "crackdown" on any foundation. Let alone the entire Southern United States......... Miami is on its own. (FSU has a foundation, but he was unsure about the Gators.) He knew about the Foundations, though.

Advertisement
Better than Georgia, but man that atmosphere is going to be electric

yes. But he is just taking that trip (if he goes) to travel. I doubt it's serious.

They have something like 100+ kids on the list to visit this coming weekend.

It's pretty amazing that you have the Rock exposing this stuff on national TV in Ballers. His last few episodes are entirely about illegal dealing in college football. He's masking names, but other than that shows how these violations happen and are covered up. It's all out there for anyone in law enforcement to see. Just follow the money.

What u just said is true, this is why we know this is a money grab. We have every advantage yet the kids goes elsewhere, this recruit I dont feel good about at all.

It's pretty amazing that you have the Rock exposing this stuff on national TV in Ballers. His last few episodes are entirely about illegal dealing in college football. He's masking names, but other than that shows how these violations happen and are covered up. It's all out there for anyone in law enforcement to see. Just follow the money.
daaaaaaaaaaamn thinking of watching this **** now since u wrote that......get me that scene or something.

Advertisement
Back