Recruits who visited Sunday’s practice

brock

All-American

Frank gore jr
Tyrique stevenson
Don Cheney
Savion Collins -new Miami commit
Great group of talent right there, always good to get top targets on campus.

Also frank gore jr recently picked up an offer from Kentucky too. Hopefully we offer him down the line too

Last edited:
Advertisement
Don Cheney the more he is round us, the more I like

I now understand the Savion Collins commit, It come so late Sunday but if he was on campus Sunday, I can see the decision making process!

Advertisement
Crazy how much Tyrique is on campus

Gunna be a shame once he goes to UGA
Agree! I cannot believe that if he is a silent to UGA he would spend that much time around the U. Specially with so many friends playing for us. In football you are either with us or an enemy, so maybe just maybe there is a chance!.

I was out there cause my daughter had to get her cheerleading uniform. Think There were like 2-3 out of state players out there as well but not quite sure who.
On another note it’s not hype. The freshman look jacked AF!! Cleveland reed Scaife and Donaldson are giant human beings. Rousseau in a cast as y’all know. Bamdy looks like a 5’9 body builder. Amazed he can move the way he does.

I wouldn't be surprised if the staff asked him to come up. They didn't get to talk to him at all at the SS game - he came late. I also wonder if he has even been on campus since June (Miami nights).

FWIW, it seems like UGA is under the impression he is going up there at the end of September for the Tennessee game - NOT an OV either. Just on his own dime.

I really think his relationship with Banda and maybe even CMR are keeping us in this

I wouldn't be surprised if the staff asked him to come up. They didn't get to talk to him at all at the SS game - he came late. I also wonder if he has even been on campus since June (Miami nights).

FWIW, it seems like UGA is under the impression he is going up there at the end of September for the Tennessee game - NOT an OV either. Just on his own dime.

I really think his relationship with Banda and maybe even CMR are keeping us in this

Thanks for the info!... but you already know it's never "on his own dime"

Advertisement
Agree! I cannot believe that if he is a silent to UGA he would spend that much time around the U. Specially with so many friends playing for us. In football you are either with us or an enemy, so maybe just maybe there is a chance!.

Do you think the recruits think like that? I think its, here is a guy that is a good football player that is hanging out with his home boys. I doubt he sees it as a uga dawg teasing the canes. And he might be negative on Miami in general . . . and his friends give us a prayer.

I think anyone that is visiting is open to being flipped, even if its a small shot.

He will have to take the traveling costs out of the 20 grand he will receive at the game

$$$

Advertisement
Just keep crootin Tyrique. Keep winning and get him on campus for the FSU game. Even though they suck, it'll be a good atmosphere. Long shot, but it ain't over till it's over.

Also, we can definitely sell him on early playing time. He'll be competing with Ivey/Blades/Frierson for Mike Jack's CB spot.

Advertisement

He visited late July

Just keep crootin Tyrique. Keep winning and get him on campus for the FSU game. Even though they suck, it'll be a good atmosphere. Long shot, but it ain't over till it's over.

Also, we can definitely sell him on early playing time. He'll be competing with Ivey/Blades/Frierson for Mike Jack's CB spot.
Does he play safety or Corner at southridge? I personally, love the thought of him as a safety.

Advertisement
Back