Recruits who visited Sunday’s practice

He literally said he was about to commit. Not good news. Not the end of the fight because he didn’t commit. We gotta make up ground little by little.

Advertisement
Agree! I cannot believe that if he is a silent to UGA he would spend that much time around the U. Specially with so many friends playing for us. In football you are either with us or an enemy, so maybe just maybe there is a chance!.

He is not coming.... praying we have a shot will just set you up for disappointment... He will get paid. We can not compete with SEC $$$..

That ship looks to have sailed. But I like the fact that the coaches refuse to concede to UGA. It's mostly not about Stevenson any more. You just never, never, never accept defeat on a backyard recruit that a major regional competitor is looking to steal away.

Advertisement
That ship looks to have sailed. But I like the fact that the coaches refuse to concede to UGA. It's mostly not about Stevenson any more. You just never, never, never accept defeat on a backyard recruit that a major regional competitor is looking to steal away.

Ship sailed but he was just on campus 2 days ago watching Practice? TF is wrong with yall though process.

Less than 0% chance this happens but since it's Monday and who gives a ****, Miami has 17 commits. Assuming a 25 man class (yes, I'm aware it most likely will not be that exact number), if you add these 8 kids:

Dent
Neal
Stevenson
Bogle
Ingraham
Zipperer
Richards
McIntosh

.........it's a "better" class than last year. Would be more composite points, I'm pretty sure. Kinda crazy. But back on Earth, I'd be content with 4 of those, thrilled with 5 of em, out of my mind with 6 of em, and never buy a pair of pants again with 7 or 8.

Throw in Haselwood and a decent QB joining late and you can go ahead and burn all of the pants in your immediate vicinity.

95% certain this won't happen...but I whisper of a dream lol

Advertisement
Oh so Stevenson has a History of sigining with other schools??

And if you want to use History, Lets look at his good friend Gilbert Frierson and see how that worked out last year.

Look at his good friends at Georgia and see how that worked out last year

Advertisement
I would say history...

I don’t get the history argument , each player is his own recruitment.

Campbell was never on campus , maybe a couple visits, Suratain was never coming. Same issue, didn’t visit much. Was never linked to Um.

TS might go to Uga but he stays hanging out at UM. His recruitment is nothing like the guys from last year , the only one close to resembling him is Frierson. So who knows at this point?

Wright doesn’t have a lot of smoke to any school , all we know is he grew up a huge UM fan and our offer was by far the most important one he received with his reaction.

I don’t know if he comes but nobody really knows anything about his recruitment. Especially posters on a message board.

I guess percentage wise it’s just safer to say “ he ain’t comin” for most guys. You’ll be right majority of the time ,I guess that the thinking here. Even though there’s no connection to each recruit.

Last edited:
therebis nothing in this whole ******* article that suggests Miami is in trouble or trailing in TS commitment. He said the same **** all recruits say about a school to that schools reporter. Go **** yourselves CIS.

Advertisement
whtas the point if your defeated though, I get what your saying but a loss is aloss

Advertisement
Back