Recruits who visited Sunday’s practice

Advertisement
Less than 0% chance this happens but since it's Monday and who gives a ****, Miami has 17 commits. Assuming a 25 man class (yes, I'm aware it most likely will not be that exact number), if you add these 8 kids:

Dent
Neal
Stevenson
Bogle
Ingraham
Zipperer
Richards
McIntosh

.........it's a "better" class than last year. Would be more composite points, I'm pretty sure. Kinda crazy. But back on Earth, I'd be content with 4 of those, thrilled with 5 of em, out of my mind with 6 of em, and never buy a pair of pants again with 7 or 8.

Is Gore Jr good, or we offering because of his dad? I honestly have no idea and genuinely am asking because I know nothing about the kid.

Advertisement
Less than 0% chance this happens but since it's Monday and who gives a ****, Miami has 17 commits. Assuming a 25 man class (yes, I'm aware it most likely will not be that exact number), if you add these 8 kids:

Dent
Neal
Stevenson
Bogle
Ingraham
Zipperer
Richards
McIntosh

.........it's a "better" class than last year. Would be more composite points, I'm pretty sure. Kinda crazy. But back on Earth, I'd be content with 4 of those, thrilled with 5 of em, out of my mind with 6 of em, and never buy a pair of pants again with 7 or 8.
I don’t think you’re over shooting. Miami is in a good spot with all of them.

Agree! I cannot believe that if he is a silent to UGA he would spend that much time around the U. Specially with so many friends playing for us. In football you are either with us or an enemy, so maybe just maybe there is a chance!.
He just maybe recruiting for JawJa.

Advertisement
Do you think the recruits think like that? I think its, here is a guy that is a good football player that is hanging out with his home boys. I doubt he sees it as a uga dawg teasing the canes. And he might be negative on Miami in general . . . and his friends give us a prayer.

I think anyone that is visiting is open to being flipped, even if its a small shot.

Look. There's no Santa Claus, no tooth fairy, no Easter bunny.

man half of yall couldn't survive in Sales let alone college recruiting

I’ll be the first to admit you’re right. I just wouldn’t have the patience to deal with teenagers bullchit. I’d be the worst recruiter ever cause I’d tell some of these dudes to kick rocks

Is Gore Jr good, or we offering because of his dad? I honestly have no idea and genuinely am asking because I know nothing about the kid.

Doesn't seem as fast as his dad at the same age but has the movement down pat. He will be a late bloomer, but the kind of kid that changes locker rooms.

Advertisement
Advertisement

Dent
Neal
Stevenson
Bogle
Ingraham
Zipperer
Richards
McIntosh

Add D.Wright,too. Lets dream together. Fudge it!!

Advertisement
Back