Recruits reactions to Golden staying

I dont post much, but time for me to say my piece. What a bunch of ****ing ******** on this site.

Golden's been here 3 years under an NCAA cloud that he didn't inherit. Year 1: 6-6, Year 2: 7-5, Year 3: 8-4. For those who suck at math, that's an improvement each year! And yet people are ready to bash the man for batting an eye to PSU. When your "dream job" comes calling, you at least listen. Can't fault the man for that. Obviously it didn't work out between them. As for who said "No," I don't know and I don't care!

It's no wonder coaches don't stick around for you **** fickle fans. D scheme sucked last year, but scheme is often fitted to the players on the roster. No D line to speak of = ****ty secondary. I'm sure Golden will address the D side of the ball and needs some big uglies to be able to blitz and play man.

How about you nut jobs support the coach and this team? If you need to **** and whine like a little ****, there's 121 D-1 teams you can go be a ****ty fan for.

Remember... it's all about the ****ING []__[]!

We went 9-4 this year.

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Tim Reynolds@ByTimReynolds 3m So imagine this potential recruiting pitch from Al Golden: "I could have gone home, to my alma mater, my dream job. And I'm still at Miami."

Boom! Recruits can say he'll never leave and he's down for the U no matter what. Haters can hate but they cant deny that

I dont post much, but time for me to say my piece. What a bunch of ****ing ******** on this site.

Golden's been here 3 years under an NCAA cloud that he didn't inherit. Year 1: 6-6, Year 2: 7-5, Year 3: 8-4. For those who suck at math, that's an improvement each year! And yet people are ready to bash the man for batting an eye to PSU. When your "dream job" comes calling, you at least listen. Can't fault the man for that. Obviously it didn't work out between them. As for who said "No," I don't know and I don't care!

It's no wonder coaches don't stick around for you **** fickle fans. D scheme sucked last year, but scheme is often fitted to the players on the roster. No D line to speak of = ****ty secondary. I'm sure Golden will address the D side of the ball and needs some big uglies to be able to blitz and play man.

How about you nut jobs support the coach and this team? If you need to **** and whine like a little ****, there's 121 D-1 teams you can go be a ****ty fan for.

We went 9-4 this year.

We lost to DUKE

Advertisement

We went 9-4 this year.

We lost to DUKE

We lost to VT

Brandon Powell#⃣4⃣ ‏@_Powellbp4 59s
Thank you! Coach Golden staying ������������������������������������������������������������
Retweeted by CanesInSight

exactly!!!!! Recruits see it as he CHOSE to stay here instead of leave for bigger money at his alma mater! Only the negative nancy's on this site spin this to be negative in recruiting.

Seems like Golden is a lifer.

2014 Regular season record will tell me all need to know about his coaching. Pre-season 2013 I said the canes would win 10 games. They underwhelmed. Ill have low expectations with us breaking in a new QB in 2014. I expect 8.

Advertisement
AP Tim Reynolds spin:
GOLDEN SAYS HE IS NOT A CANDIDATE FOR ANY JOB

again the only negative takes are from the blinded haters on this site

We went 9-4 this year.

We lost to DUKE

We lost to VT

An average defense and most likely we win both games

We went 9-4 this year.

We lost to DUKE

We lost to VT

An average defense and most likely we win both games

Along with an avg qb who might not have completed a pass over the middle the entire year. Who could've thought SM would've been this terrible. Oh wait, me....

We went 9-4 this year.

We lost to DUKE

And Duke hung all night with a MUCH better Texas A&M team too.....a team with athletes that should have steamrolled Duke.....SEC rememeber? That is just a well coached team. Now if we continue losing to Duke, then we have a serious problem. But once during a year when Miami is still rebuilding and Duke is peaking? I guess that's not the worst thing that could have happened. I'm more upset about the VT game. That offense is AWFUL, yet looked like FSU playing us out there.

Advertisement
Lmao at Golden trying to recruit down here now.

He thought he hand one hand tied behind his back before? ****, you're riding in a trunk now with a bag over your head.

Oh yeah, this will now be way harder then dealing with the uncertainty of sanctions and a possible death sentence....

"Come to Miami, a place so great even I tried to leave."

He's an alum its not just any school. Come in man you are bigger than that!!!!

Saga over get on the recruiting trail and finish the class off. Better be reaching out to Valentine and getting him to recommit quick. Plus why don't you go ahead and get a new dc while your at it

Advertisement
Tim Reynolds@ByTimReynolds 3m So imagine this potential recruiting pitch from Al Golden: "I could have gone home, to my alma mater, my dream job. And I'm still at Miami."
Boom! Recruits can say he'll never leave and he's down for the U no matter what. Haters can hate but they cant deny that

He was never offered the job.

He thought he hand one hand tied behind his back before? ****, you're riding in a trunk now with a bag over your head.

Oh yeah, this will now be way harder then dealing with the uncertainty of sanctions and a possible death sentence....

Well at least he did listen to them with class. He never lied to anyone, he kept quiet about it. I'll give him credit for that. Say what you want about Al, but is a class act. Maybe not a great coach but a class act.

Class act huh? Kept the whole staff, recruits and fan base in Limbo for 3 days and he's a class act. ok

Well at least he did listen to them with class. He never lied to anyone, he kept quiet about it. I'll give him credit for that. Say what you want about Al, but is a class act. Maybe not a great coach but a class act.

Class act huh? Kept the whole staff, recruits and fan base in Limbo for 3 days and he's a class act. ok

i thought the same but apparently he wasnt because chad thomas said he was insuring him he was staying.

He was never offered the job.

He could've fought harder for the offer and said **** you to the recruits, the parents, the coaches, the fans, the AD, the President, the staff and the whole program............ yeah I can forgive him

Advertisement
Back