Recruits reactions to Golden staying

Lmao at Golden trying to recruit down here now.

He thought he hand one hand tied behind his back before? ****, you're riding in a trunk now with a bag over your head.

Oh yeah, this will now be way harder then dealing with the uncertainty of sanctions and a possible death sentence....

"Come to Miami, a place so great even I tried to leave."

Just how about…Come to Miami, a place so GREAT i turned down MY DREAM job and Alma Mater to stay!!!! Bunch of a** clowns on here sometimes.

Advertisement

He thought he hand one hand tied behind his back before? ****, you're riding in a trunk now with a bag over your head.

with all due respect you have no idea what you are talking about. this will have no impact on golden's ability to recruit down here.

The problem with that is unless you're a blind jackass and a ******* idiot, you know that isn't true.

This will only bolster his stance, as stated above. All posts about wanting golden gone shows how fickle a lot of UM fans are. I for one was not pleased with the possibility of him leaving.

You all blame coaching for the reason we lost this year, Fsu did the same before, look what talent has gotten them. Give me golden and his recruiting skills and I am sure we will get there.

Advertisement

Oh yeah, this will now be way harder then dealing with the uncertainty of sanctions and a possible death sentence....

seems that the national media has your same positive spin….

Sports Illustrated:
Al Golden not interested in Penn State job, will remain at Miami
http://tracking.si.com/2014/01/05/al-golden-staying-miami-penn-state/?eref=sihp

Well at least he did listen to them with class. He never lied to anyone, he kept quiet about it. I'll give him credit for that. Say what you want about Al, but is a class act. Maybe not a great coach but a class act.

Advertisement
Christy C. Chirinos ‏@ChristyChirinos 7m

More N. Linder: "I love Coach Golden & I’m really happy to hear he’s staying. I’m 100% solid as rock committed him staying was cherry on top

Valentine was never intending on being here if he doesn't re-commit.... He'll come up w/ some BS about not being able to trust Al while the LSU staff has always been up front with him...

Advertisement
Just wait til other chances get to use this to negatively recruit against us now.

How can these kids even trust him now?

Golden's own motto is "if you're looking we're looking". Don't know how any recruit can even take this guy seriously now.

This is stupid. Golden is a beast of a salesperson and will spin this to benefit the U. "My alma mater came knocking, I respect that institution enough to meet with them, they gave me an offer and I told them that I have no plans of leaving this U for a long time" "Not even my alma mater can get me to leave here"

Amen!!

with all due respect you have no idea what you are talking about. this will have no impact on golden's ability to recruit down here.
If anything it helps because he wasn't willing to just leave, PSU had to fight to get him and then they lost. Say what you want but that was his dream job and in the end he stayed so recruits will respect that

I dont post much, but time for me to say my piece. ****** ****** ***** ***** on this site.

Golden's been here 3 years under an NCAA cloud that he didn't inherit. Year 1: 6-6, Year 2: 7-5, Year 3: 8-4. For those who suck at math, that's an improvement each year! And yet people are ready to bash the man for batting an eye to PSU. When your "dream job" comes calling, you at least listen. Can't fault the man for that. Obviously it didn't work out between them. As for who said "No," I don't know and I don't care!

It's no wonder coaches don't stick around for you **** fickle fans. D scheme sucked last year, but scheme is often fitted to the players on the roster. No D line to speak of = ****** secondary. I'm sure Golden will address the D side of the ball and needs some big uglies to be able to blitz and play man.

How about you nut jobs support the coach and this team? If you need to **** and whine like a little *****, there's 121 D-1 teams you can go be a ****** fan for.

Remember... it's all about the ******* []__[]!

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
I dont post much, but time for me to say my piece. What a bunch of ****ing ******s on this site.

Golden's been here 3 years under an NCAA cloud that he didn't inherit. Year 1: 6-6, Year 2: 7-5, Year 3: 8-4. For those who suck at math, that's an improvement each year! And yet people are ready to bash the man for batting an eye to PSU. When your "dream job" comes calling, you at least listen. Can't fault the man for that. Obviously it didn't work out between them. As for who said "No," I don't know and I don't care!

It's no wonder coaches don't stick around for you **** fickle fans. D scheme sucked last year, but scheme is often fitted to the players on the roster. No D line to speak of = ****ty secondary. I'm sure Golden will address the D side of the ball and needs some big uglies to be able to blitz and play man.

How about you nut jobs support the coach and this team? If you need to **** and whine like a little ****, there's 121 D-1 teams you can go be a ****ty fan for.

Remember... it's all about the ****ING []__[]!

LMAO. Too fitting a user by the name of "Core Values" would like this post. LULZ.

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont post much, but time for me to say my piece. What a bunch of ****ing dumbasses on this site.

It's no wonder coaches don't stick around for you **** fickle fans. D scheme sucked last year, but scheme is often fitted to the players on the roster. No D line to speak of = ****ty secondary. I'm sure Golden will address the D side of the ball and needs some big uglies to be able to blitz and play man.

How about you nut jobs support the coach and this team? If you need to **** and whine like a little ****, there's 121 D-1 teams you can go be a ****ty fan for.

Remember... it's all about the ****ING []__[]!

LMAO. Too fitting a user by the name of "Core Values" would like this post. LULZ.

Hey it was a good post

username was a joke for Goldens verbal tick always using Core Values

Tim Reynolds@ByTimReynolds 3m So imagine this potential recruiting pitch from Al Golden: "I could have gone home, to my alma mater, my dream job. And I'm still at Miami."

I second your sentiment. I played at the U. (Not football) I rarely post. But some of these so called fans who think they know better than our coaches need to STFU. Most couldn't coach a pee wee football team and everyday someone pops off. We should recruit this player or we should run this scheme. Seriously, the only thing you can run is you f'in mouth. I respect each and every opinion. As you are entitled to it. Either stand with the U or get on down the road.

Advertisement
Back