Recruits reactions to Golden staying

PUNCICANE

All-ACC
Premium
Braxton Berrios:
WE ALL STAND WITH THE U!! It's a canes thing, you guys just wouldn't understand
3:52pm - 5 Jan 14

Anthony Moten:
Just got a good message from my future coach...
3:53pm - 5 Jan 14

#⃣2⃣ ‏@Hester_2k 7m
100% committed to the U stop asking me lol

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hopefully valentine gets a good message as well oh well for all the negative talk at least we get this class

Good we need this class bad. As much as people say they don't want Golden and what not, if he would have left we would have lost some big recruits I think.

Advertisement
Lmao at Golden trying to recruit down here now.

He thought he hand one hand tied behind his back before? ****, you're riding in a trunk now with a bag over your head.

Oh yeah, this will now be way harder then dealing with the uncertainty of sanctions and a possible death sentence....

I will never root against the university, I'm depressed, but I'm glad they are still coming.

Advertisement
Just wait til other chances get to use this to negatively recruit against us now.

How can these kids even trust him now?

Golden's own motto is "if you're looking we're looking". Don't know how any recruit can even take this guy seriously now.

Just wait til other chances get to use this to negatively recruit against us now.

Golden's own motto is "if you're looking we're looking". Don't know how any recruit can even take this guy seriously now.

So you would never consider taking your dream job if it opened?

This is stupid. Golden is a beast of a salesperson and will spin this to benefit the U. "My alma mater came knocking, I respect that institution enough to meet with them, they gave me an offer and I told them that I have no plans of leaving this U for a long time" "Not even my alma mater can get me to leave here"

Advertisement

He thought he hand one hand tied behind his back before? ****, you're riding in a trunk now with a bag over your head.

Oh yeah, this will now be way harder then dealing with the uncertainty of sanctions and a possible death sentence....

"Come to Miami, a place so great even I tried to leave."

Not sure why it would be harder for Al to recruit. If he turned down the "dream job" at PSU, wouldn't it instill more confidence in recruits that their HC won't bolt in the future?

Advertisement

This is stupid. Golden is a beast of a salesperson and will spin this to benefit the U. "My alma mater came knocking, I respect that institution enough to meet with them, they gave me an offer and I told them that I have no plans of leaving this U for a long time" "Not even my alma mater can get me to leave here"
What else would he say!! I think it was brilliant except for one thing..... HES STILL FCKN HERE!!!!

Golden has been thought of as a Northern guy and now just showed recruits that he believes in Miami.

Easy spin move

**** it mane. If he aint goin nowhere, he better get to sellin.

top10douche_4.jpg

Actually, for better or worse, Al is now here for a long time. He just missed or rejected(how he will spin it) the one job he would leave for. He can preach "I'll be there your whole 4 years" and be believed. His problem will be wins and losses from now on, nothing else. He delivers or not. We might not like it, but I think he lost the job because of Mark. Which means we are stuck with both. Maybe he will kill his defense since he clearly will not fire his BFF.

Advertisement
Back