Recruits React to Miami's bowl win

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
The Hurricanes won their first bowl game in 10 years with a 31-14 win over West Virginia. I will post reactions from recruits as I get them.

Deejay Dallas: "Quote me directly! "WE ARE BACK! College football need to take heed because the U ain't nothing to play with anymore"

D.J. Johnson: "I Been called it. That DLine is nasty"

Trajan Bandy: "They played so good. I can't wait to get in with that defensive group and go to work."

Amari Carter: "It was an exciting game, was into it the whole time. We executed well."

[TWEET]814333094312443904[/TWEET]

2018 WR Mark Pope poses for a picture with Stacy Coley after the game

[TWEET]814300398035042304[/TWEET]

Last edited:
Advertisement
Love their passion. These are the types of kids we need in our program, not wishy washy guys like Harley. I only want guys who want to be Canes.

Advertisement
I'm glad Pope was at the game. We looked really good after the 1st quarter when we shook the rust off. That kid's the number 1 targeted recruit next cycle.

Don't know why everyone's so excited. WVU said they were going to ruin Corn's draft stock to the point that he wouldn't get drafted. That's some serious ish.

Oh wait.....nevermind. That didn't happen. Sorry just had to throw it in there.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Don't know why everyone's so excited. WVU said they were going to ruin Corn's draft stock to the point that he wouldn't get drafted. That's some serious ish.

Oh wait.....nevermind. That didn't happen. Sorry just had to throw it in there.

Saw a tweet posted that Shelton had more penalty yards than receiving yards.

L
M
A
O

Advertisement
need the twitter handles of the wvu players talking **** before the game they need to be trolled

Don't care to give WV players time of day, but I was at the game and during warm-ups, whoever wore jersey #1 for the Mountainers was throwing the classic upside down "U" and trying to taunt the Canes fans in the endzone. He was also the recipient of the Pinckney's lame "targeting" penalty and several hard hits after trying to return some kickoffs/punts.

Advertisement
Back