Recruiting Recognition 10-3-13

Kaaya won't let this drag either way. I think in the end he sticks. He's third choice at ucla... First here. Coley is too good of a recruiter

Advertisement
If HE'S LOOKING SO IS AL..

I hope he reads this! Al won't let one monkey stop the circus.

Advertisement
Advertisement
And great update. Until the "kayaa could go either way" statement.

This is the problem when these recruiting guys start trying to be prescient and get involved in the fake insider guessing games. You start hearing stuff like, "My guys are telling me that ______ could sign with UM, but he might also go somewhere else." LULZ.

This HurricaneGlory fella is obviously very detailed and likes to gather info. He should not get involved in the guessing games, fake insider "my sources" stuff, and the other nonsense that all these recruiting info guys get wrapped up in.

Advertisement
IF, and I say IF, griffin is 225 or 230 upon arrival, he will not be a wr here. We don't have wrs leave here after 4 years at 230. He would easily be 240 in 7 months thru our winter and spring and summer program. Not a wr here. There aren't many wrs leaving college for the pros after 4 years at 240. C'mon. Picture jimmy graham hback or te.

Advertisement
IF, and I say IF, griffin is 225 or 230 upon arrival, he will not be a wr here. We don't have wrs leave here after 4 years at 230. He would easily be 240 in 7 months thru our winter and spring and summer program. Not a wr here. There aren't many wrs leaving college for the pros after 4 years at 240. C'mon. Picture jimmy graham hback or te.

He's a freak of nature athlete. Who says he can't play WR at 6'6" 235-240?

Griffin won't be going through winter and spring programs, he'll be playing basketball. I doubt he puts much weight on while he's here

I'm a Lions fan, and Megatron is a legit 6-5 and 240 pounds he's been that way since the combine. D Griffin is also a freak Athlete he can play WR. Should Calvin play TE just because he's 240-245?

Advertisement
Back