Recruiting Recognition 10-3-13

U

User-4525

The Future, 2014 Recruiting Recognition

Future Hurricane Pass Rushers

DE Trent Harris: Game Statistics: 8 tackles, 3 sacks, 1 forced fumble; Season Statistics: 39 tackles, 15 for loss, 10 sacks, 1 forced fumble; 1 reception, 12 yards, TD

DE Demetrius Jackson: Game Statistics: 6 tackles, 1 sack; Season Statistics: 25 tackles, 9 sacks, 1 forced fumble, 3 pass deflections

DE Mike Smith: Game Statistics: 5 tackles, 3 for loss, 1 sack; Season Statistics: 22 tackles, 11 for loss, 6...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
He's gone. Done. Fin. I hope Golden realizes this and doesn't get played. No hat tricks for this clo9wn. Rescind the offer now!

**** HG I knew you were gonna go hard but I didnt know it was gonna be like this!!!!! One guy you forgot though was Lance Mcdowdell the JUCO dt from NY who list us in his top 4 but other then that Ill be honest this may be the best update I've seen

**** HG I knew you were gonna go hard but I didnt know it was gonna be like this!!!!! One guy you forgot though was Lance Mcdowdell the JUCO dt from NY who list us in his top 4 but other then that Ill be honest this may be the best update I've seen

Appreciate it. I didn't include Mcdowdell because I don't think we have that great of a shot

Advertisement

Appreciate it. I didn't include Mcdowdell because I don't think we have that great of a shot

I mean I feel you but I couldve sworn he said he'd visit so idk maybe we don't have a shot but it's somebody I still think we gotta keep an eye on

i'm getting the engine warmed up for a 2015 QB prospect. The bandwagon COMIN...stay tuned.

Advertisement
i'm getting the engine warmed up for a 2015 QB prospect. The bandwagon COMIN...stay tuned.

Kaaya is far from decommitted. However.....

Look out for Brandon Wimbush....will update the unique situation in the 2015 RR.

Torrance Gibson and Christian Alexander are the other two names to watch out for as well at this time. Alexander is a guy I can see us bringing in as the #2 qb for the 2015 class.

Staff offered Cinjun Erskine but don't make much of it. Coley will want to see him throw in person, and his passing production last year was terrible.

"The Homestead coaches have been in contact with the Miami coaches. Coach Barrow, Coach Coley, and Coach Carroll will be the ones communicating the most with Lane moving forward. "

Sans Golden, there are no coaches on staff I'd rather have handling this recruitment. Hurlie is right up there, though.

I've said multiple times I'd love to have Lane, but won't be crushed if we don't get him. That being said, we can always use more SFL playmakers.

Advertisement
Brandon Wimbush is legit. Saw him at Taints Friday Night Lights. Threw the best ball out of everyone by far. His throwing motion is smooth to say the least.

So do we have a real shot at lane? We need to get him despite what other people say dude has a ton of potential. I think we are good at te if griffin gets in and the dude is still growing is 230 now and would be maybe 240 by the season. Also hg do you think godfrey from miramar will get a offer?

Advertisement
Back