Recruiting Recognition 10-3-13

good ****, good to know Miami RB's are leading dade and broward in rushing

Advertisement
So do we have a real shot at lane? We need to get him despite what other people say dude has a ton of potential. I think we are good at te if griffin gets in and the dude is still growing is 230 now and would be maybe 240 by the season. Also hg do you think godfrey from miramar will get a offer?

We have a shot at Lane. Whether he flips....to be determined.

I'm not sure on Godfrey. My better judgement tells me he won't get an offer, but I'm out of the loop on the safety recruiting. Not really sure who are targets are at that position.

- @JGJr9: So Miami’s two RB commits, Brandon Powell and Joe Yearby, lead Broward and Dade counties respectively in rushing yards. Good stuff.

373.gif
[/QUOTE]

Ooh kill em

Holy ****. Epic. So good I barely even care how much of it is accurate:)

Advertisement
Outstanding update, but sad to hear about Kaaya. But this staff found this kid when nobody wanted him. Without our offer he might have never got noticed. I can only assume they have another in mind, if not this year then next. Brad isn't going to start here next year anyway. I think Williams will be the starter. I think the kid will do better here but will have to wait. Heck of a step down from THE U on the way back to UCLA will nothing to get back too.

This is one opinion on Kaaya. Let's not all start acting hysterical and start with the ripping kid X like y'all do. At best, he's 100% Cane. At worst, he's a battle.

Can't have it both ways. We all always feel confident and support every local kid who commits somewhere else and then stays home. Brad is a smart kid, from a good family, and I think in the end he will see what a great opportunity playing football and studying at the U is.

43.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Big news

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: It's still surreal that I'm playing in the Under Armour All American Game...I've been wanting that invite for so many years now

Big news

@HNYNUT_BERRIOS: It's still surreal that I'm playing in the Under Armour All American Game...I've been wanting that invite for so many years now

Happy for Berrios but something just crossed my mind today. Berrios is deciding on the 12th and that's on a Saturday, now how many guys commit to a school the day or night they play a regular season game? TFWIW out of all the schools he visited only UM and Tenn aren't playing on that day

You've already got respected sources in California who are intimately acquainted enough with the Kaaya situation to make those sorts of definitive comments? Wow.

Big news

Happy for Berrios but something just crossed my mind today. Berrios is deciding on the 12th and that's on a Saturday, now how many guys commit to a school the day or night they play a regular season game? TFWIW out of all the schools he visited only UM and Tenn aren't playing on that day

Berrios has been a Cane since he shot out of his mom's junk.

Advertisement
Big news

Lol I already know just saying he probably has been silent this whole time

Big news

Lol I already know just saying he probably has been silent this whole time

I've never heard anything about him being a silent but that *** whooping we handed the Turds I think was the final nail!

Advertisement
Berrios should wait and do the commitment at thge UA game and give UM some love at the game. I bet he postpones his public announcement an instead gives AG a silent for now to hold his spot.

Go Canes

Advertisement
Back