Recruiting Q & A (December 3rd)

View as article
Advertisement
It's very close and I see Thomas as a potential 1st rounder in 4 years, but what Jackson has shown in half a year of playing football is incredible.

So he is going to be drafted before the first round?

I'm saying they are both 1st round talents down the line, but Jackson could be drafted higher.

who else do you see with 1st round talent in this class? Valentine, Mcdermott...?

Valentine, McDermott, Tyre Brady, Kaaya

Griffin......

Ok i have a few questions in one... I know Kayaa is a lock. Now if Rosier goes elsewhere are we really Pursuing Weidgers out of New Jersey or Do we pursue Chase Litton or Sean White... Or Do we wait out until next year and put the full court press on Torrance Gibson and the dual threat QB from Jersey? Do you think Gray Crow stays at Miami or do you see him transferring opening up another spot?

Who on the now do you see being shown the door to transfer so they have more room for 2015?

Advertisement
Ok i have a few questions in one... I know Kayaa is a lock. Now if Rosier goes elsewhere are we really Pursuing Weidgers out of New Jersey or Do we pursue Chase Litton or Sean White... Or Do we wait out until next year and put the full court press on Torrance Gibson and the dual threat QB from Jersey? Do you think Gray Crow stays at Miami or do you see him transferring opening up another spot?

Who on the now do you see being shown the door to transfer so they have more room for 2015?
good question. I'm on this too- if Rosier leaves do we take a 2nd QB and if so, who?

pete,

how serious is the recruitment of this juco lb devonta kid who is committed to k st.

Pete,

I'm hearing from a very prominent source in the Miami area who is around the situation regarding the recruitment of Dalvin Cook that Cook is basically paid for by FSU and he is just playing the game to cover his a**, by taking a visit and acting like he is unsure about where he will end up. Have you heard anything similar to this?

Cook going be a millionaire by time he gets to College. First he gets paid by Clemson, then Florida, and now FSU. Lmao

Advertisement
Was that a sweatsuit, sportscoat/jacket, or just straight pimp gear that Al wore to Darling's house last night?

Advertisement
Pete, a few questions on JUCO DL's. Boateng, Johnson, Pelon. Of those, who is the staff the hardest on, recruiting-wise, and who is the most likely to come here? Further, do we even have a shot at Boateng and do people undervalue Pelon's ability to play inside and out?

Advertisement
Pete, a few questions on JUCO DL's. Boateng, Johnson, Pelon. Of those, who is the staff the hardest on, recruiting-wise, and who is the most likely to come here? Further, do we even have a shot at Boateng and do people undervalue Pelon's ability to play inside and out?

I think Pete said earlier that he expects us to sign only 2 JC DL. I'm guessing that's Pelon and Wyche.

Will mike smith be big enough to be a monster pass rusher here

Should be. There are "undersized" pass rushers all over college football and his motor combined with speed can terrorize an offensive line. Plus, he has put on a lot of weight this season while maintaining his athletic ability.

How big has Smith gotten?

He can be our Barkevious Mingo if he gets big enough.

Advertisement
Back