Recruiting Q & A (December 3rd)

View as article
If Griffin does not qualify for UM will he take a look at another school and would we take a look at another TE or WR in this class.

Advertisement
Kevin Olsen = Tom Brady

Brad Kaaya = AJ McCarron/Matt Leinart/Ken Dorsey

Brady at Mich or the NFL. Brady sucked in college. Dorsey/Leinart sucked at the next level

Brady sucked in college? He went 20-5 and won two bowl games despite constant pressure from idiot fans for Lloyd to play Henson. I would gladly take the kind of sucking Brady did in college. Dorsey was a very similar college qb to Brady, but benefited from a better supporting cast.

I haven't seen a response to the JC Jackson questions yet so I'll repeat them... anything new on him? Are we still looking good to flip him?

He definately seems to fit the instant impact player we need in the secondary...

Be patient **** boy.

61.jpg

Good lord some of you get your panties bunched up so easily. Had nothing to do with patience... was simply prefacing the question in case I missed a response by Pete, to one of the other questions questions about Jackson.

I appreciate's Pete's efforts... the info is free, whats to complain about?

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hey Pete,

Is it true that Cook signed his financial aid papers? If so, has he only signed them towards us? I'm assuming he signed them for FSU and UF as well.

nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 8m
Happy to have a in home visit with my future coaches praise the CANES…

we are on the recruiting grind hardcore

Advertisement
nine_5 ‏@anthony_moten95 Protected Tweets 8m
Happy to have a in home visit with my future coaches praise the CANES…����

we are on the recruiting grind hardcore
I ***** about this coaching staff every once in awhile, but one thing you can never knock them on is the time/effort they put into recruiting.

Just have to make sure all that effort pays off in the end otherwise it's for naught.

So according to Pete and this thread we have 5 NFL 1st rounders and one NFL Hall of Famer on the roster as underclassmen next year, eh? Some of them kids who have not even played their final high school games. Maybe the pumping of brakes is in order on the hype machine.

So according to Pete and this thread we have 5 NFL 1st rounders and one NFL Hall of Famer on the roster as underclassmen next year, eh? Some of them kids who have not even played their final high school games. Maybe the pumping of brakes is in order on the hype machine.

It seems like 2-4 So FL kids are taken in the 1st and 2nd round every year, so it's not out of the question that we could get 5-6 on a good year. Certainly from a talent perspective, many of these recruits could be in the discussion.

Advertisement
Pete, I know this is a long way out since Walton is a 2016 recruit but I'll ask anyway.

Do you see Walton as a Duke Johnson type commit? What I mean by that is his loyalty. Do you know if he is a die hard Canes fan/commit like Duke was?

Last edited:
5hrs later... No answer... Rustled meter 1-10... "3"... Just a little *walks away hands in pocket whistling*

Pete has classes and finals. He's been working his *** off with interviews. Cut him some slack.

STFU and take your punk @ss back to queensbridge with your new york state of mind... I was joking jeezus kryst

Advertisement
What happen with UM's recruitment of Bo Scarbrough, UM was supposedly hot on him one moment and went to see him in person and now nothing?

Go Canes

Paranos, Bo Scarbrough just visited FSU practice, he's been there a few times now and the Seminoles are looking good.

Better hope the noles don't get Scarbrough and Cook, that would suck.

If Griffin does not qualify for UM will he take a look at another school and would we take a look at another TE or WR in this class.

Bakas says Miami is recruiting Jamal Custis
6'6" 220 WR/TE from Philly whose brother played for Golden at Temple. He's committed to Syracuse but could visit and is someone to keep an eye on. He set several school records in football and is a very good basketball player.

Advertisement
Back