Recruiting meeting...(Video)

Deon Bush is the best safety he ever coached. He had injuries hamper him but Jarrett is no comparison

Coley is the guy we dont know about because golden micro manages him. Coach D is running Golden defense.

Advertisement
This ****** has been at Miami for 5 years now and he's still referencing some *** he coached at temple.

If anyone was under the illusion that anything was going to change now you know, it's not.

Hopefully this his is their last year here. Incompetence I can forgive, arrogance when you haven't proven a ******* thing in your career is unforgivable.

Get these coaches the **** out of Miami before they do any more damage. Bunch of ******* retards running this program.

Why is the antipasto taking sooooooo long to get to the table?

IMG_4531.JPG

Btw, I'm questioning the validity of this video. Not a single mention of Muhammad Wilkerson? Surrrrrre.

Last edited:
I wanna punch that arrogant POS in the face. You know beard and Hurlie were like- this is MIAMI not temple. I hope behind closed doors the real Miami guys call them the **** out. **** Jaquan Jarrett that bum!

Advertisement
Now I know why we have a safety in Dallas Crawford running a offensive lineman like 5.04 forty

There is no urgency with this staff to get these kids to be more explosive

Last edited:
Donofrio's statements exemplify all one needs to know about his approach and methodology. His analysis of athletes is lazy and shallow, sounding like the dreck you expect to hear on ESPN by guys whose statements remind you why they didn't enter coaching.

Advertisement
Clarify something for me: was No'D asking Williams who the fastest safety THEY had ever coached, or the fastest safety at Miami ever. If the latter, I'm certain there's been plenty of guys who ran faster than a 4.68. If the former, I'm sure the former Canes like Hurlie and Beard were like "Who gives a f*** who you coached at Temple!"

I took at is if he was talking about Temple.

Talking about Temple at the University of Miami. Scary stuff.

:sanford:

we are overreacting a bit. if they didnt mention the kids 40 time, coach D would actually have been right. its just we know a kid who is possibly running a low 4.8. will prob never cut that down to a faster time. he did say we are trying to be more explosive but basically he will make an exception for this kid.

Advertisement
Hurlie wants a fast safety and Denofrio don't rally care about speed,no wonder we have a slow team.

Noticed Denofrio talking about how the best safeties HE ever had were safeties in HS. Given the number of all time greats who have come through THE U, should he be more concerned about where they played in HS, just saying. I think we had a couple.

Hurlie wants a fast safety and Denofrio don't rally care about speed,no wonder we have a slow team.

Noticed Denofrio talking about how the best safeties HE ever had were safeties in HS. Given the number of all time greats who have come through THE U, should he be more concerned about where they played in HS, just saying. I think we had a couple.

Jamal Carter is proof of what coach d was saying. Dallas is proof of what Hurlie is saying lol

Advertisement
that table was like a magical vortex, the lack of coaching ability created a black hole and it sucked miami's mystique away

I never want to see any of those faces again. Good god.

Literally 8 fat morons better suited to be sitting around a table at Olive Garden debating on whether the meatballs have too much oregano....not one of those imbeciles should ever be allowed any where near a UM recruiting meeting or any meeting that does not involve county waste management issues. Luckily Richt seems to agree; although Scott is hopefully relegated to toilet cleaning duties at the Hecht. A group assembled almost completely due to rampant affirmative action, cronyism, quasi-nepotism, lack of vision, and complete disconnect from the actual task at hand.

Never been happier watching this video today knowing none of these *** clowns can make decisions for UM anymore

Advertisement
Back