Recruiting meeting...(Video)

Advertisement
16 fools gold. It will fall apart like all the others.

it stays together if we win. if we pulled off the FSU game last year, we close different.

IF, yea right, these clowns got shook, they can't coach. It's a disgrace to all true canes fans that this staff is still in position. and for Brock, you're a clown, what I said is the truth, watch and see for yourself, the only way it stays together is if this staff gets canned quickly.

this class is staying together because these kids think they will be playing for butch davis.

Schiano is not the guy. unfortunately, alot of people like cristobal. I'm not sold on him but he saw what a disaster this staff was.

16 fools gold. It will fall apart like all the others.

it stays together if we win. if we pulled off the FSU game last year, we close different.

IF, yea right, these clowns got shook, they can't coach. It's a disgrace to all true canes fans that this staff is still in position. and for Brock, you're a clown, what I said is the truth, watch and see for yourself, the only way it stays together is if this staff gets canned quickly.

this class is staying together because these kids think they will be playing for butch davis.

Schiano is not the guy. unfortunately, alot of people like cristobal. I'm not sold on him but he saw what a disaster this staff was.

What? Recruits don't remember Butch. No one with any common sense thinks Butch is going to be the next coach. Are you drunk?

Advertisement
SIAP, but As far as the voting for the offer went, I saw/It seemed like:
Donofrio= Yes
Coley= Yes
Larry Scott= Yes
Ice Harris= Yes
Hurlie Brown=No

And there were five offers, four non offers.
The only other people I'd imagine have a vote are Kehoe, Melvin, Beard, and Williams (Golden wasn't in the room).
Plus, Paul Williams is an idiot, and likely will just agree with whatever Donofrio said.
That means that the REAL Miami coaches (Kehoe, Beard, and Hurlie) were likely the ones that said no. That tells me this dude Isn't Miami Hurricane Caliber.

Williams wasn't at the table not addressed bc he presented the recruit to everyone for their evaluation. Then they discuss the prospect and give their opinion.

Advertisement
That doesn't fit this board's narrative, but it absolutely makes sense.
Williams wasn't at the table not addressed bc he presented the recruit to everyone for their evaluation. Then they discuss the prospect and give their opinion.

D'Onofrio says his prototype safety is an NFL bust from Temple.

In year five of the D'Onofrio era, the average speed of our scholarship safeties is 4.72.

This video sums up the fundamental flaw of the Golden regime. They don't know what a University of Miami defense is supposed to look like.

In year five of the D'Onofrio era, the average speed of our scholarship safeties is 4.72.

This video sums up the fundamental flaw of the Golden regime. They don't know what a University of Miami defense is supposed to look like.

PREACH IT DMONEY! PREACH IT!

[video=youtube;z2ZT1P9lVkE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2ZT1P9lVkE[/video]

U.M defense is supposed to look like? that's sooo annoying. same **** like Michigan needing to hire a "Michigan-man".

Advertisement

he speaks as if he's the end all be all, its really sickening, the guy is oblivious to what a horrific coach he is, he's actaully cawcky lol, should lower all our expectations for change

he speaks as if he's the end all be all, its really sickening, the guy is oblivious to what a horrific coach he is, he's actaully cawcky lol, should lower all our expectations for change

doing has been doing this a long time but not at a school like miami . just can these guys. I mean Hurlie was speaking for us.
Stoops or Butch would right this ship. Cristobal I'm not sold on.

U.M defense is supposed to look like? that's sooo annoying. same **** like Michigan needing to hire a "Michigan-man".

lol at this Admin shill sticking up for Dorito and Folden

Advertisement

lol at this Admin shill sticking up for Dorito and Folden

u need to hire a winner and golden has never won a bowl game anywhere.

Yup.....my issue with them....they play SCARED with their dbs.....yet recruit 4.7-48 safeties at a regular clip!!

They hype up Jarrett....and Muhammad Wilkerson like gods...like these dudes are clueless and true LOSERS...

Really....whats the best safety we coach, question to Williams...was the epitome of these disasters....

Williams was half sleep, and playing candy crush and mumble bumbled a bust in Jarrett. Hurlie Brown played at freaking Miami....WE know what a top quality safety looks like...there should be 2-3 Deon Bush types on this team every year.

I absolutely now see why they took forever or passed on Skai and others...these dudes on some BULLSH*T

THE Michigan Man sh*t is stupid...but recruiting a bunch of slow athletes when playing in the acc is not whats up....s.fla is loaded with speed and athletes yet these guys put no emphasis on it...more looking for coachable guys, with technique that's their primer. Why? because they cant COACH worth a sH*t so they need to have the guys come in already coached...and they less emphasize speed and raw ability. Their obsessed with SIZE, coachability.

I do agree witht he safety not being a dumping ground spill though... our safeties early 2000's might have been some of the best athletes to come through...and typically in s.fla every high school team put their top athletes at safety.

Eventually Golden will be fired. We will learn D'Onofrio's true value either when Golden first fires him in an effort to save his own job, or when another team offers him a CFB job, if ever.

Advertisement
Back