Recruiting meeting...(Video)

U Know

Junior
[video]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OUNDZkWYqjA[/video]

Last edited:
Advertisement
these guys are talking about DBs and paul williams isnt even at the table talking LMAO

the only time they acknowledge him is when Dorito asks what are the best safeties to come out of the U

Last edited:
Lol at Paul Williams not getting in a word about the db. Enough with this dude already.

Hurlie is such a miami guy. lol
At the end when coach d was talking about speed and backing up because he can't read the plays. i feel like he was talking about jamal carter.

Advertisement
I'll be very surprised if the CiS (collectively) do not figure out who this is

jaquan jarret was a 2nd round pick. Coach D was basically like "you idiot" when williams couldnt answer

Advertisement
I'd much rather see the video when they're deciding on dinner, that's when the real strategy starts

Last edited:
these guys are talking about DBs and paul williams isnt even at the table talking LMAO

the only time they acknowledge him is when Dorito asks what are the best safeties to come out of the U

And he barely had an answer.

this video is very telling of how even the coaches feel about him

hurlie was trying to say he isn't a miami guy. he lacked explosiveness.

i was talking about williams, for them to not even acknowledge what his opinion of a kid who plays the position he coaches is very bad

i was talking about williams, for them to not even acknowledge what his opinion of a kid who plays the position he coaches is very bad

it was clear even though they were debating. coach d respect Hurlie's opinion much more

Advertisement

it was clear even though they were debating. coach d respect Hurlie's opinion much more

dont blame him ill take hurlies opinion on a kid way before williams

It's a joke that a position coach is sitting against the wall away from the action while 2 non-coaches were sitting at the table. It makes no sense why Paul Williams is still on this staff. He obviously doesn't have an eye for talent and can't recruit (or else he'd be at the big boy table) and i have yet to see him coach worth a ****, with a roster full of physically gifted DBs not living up to their potential.

Hurlie wants a fast safety and Denofrio don't rally care about speed,no wonder we have a slow team.

Advertisement
Dorito made sure he got his double Big Mac meal in before breakfast.

Dorito, this guys is a ******* farce. Talking about how he can't coach a safety. He needs a natural one.

BRING BACK BUTCH!!!!! We won't hear any more of this kind of homocentric claptrap.

Last edited:
Clarify something for me: was No'D asking Williams who the fastest safety THEY had ever coached, or the fastest safety at Miami ever. If the latter, I'm certain there's been plenty of guys who ran faster than a 4.68. If the former, I'm sure the former Canes like Hurlie and Beard were like "Who gives a f*** who you coached at Temple!"

Clarify something for me: was No'D asking Williams who the fastest safety THEY had ever coached, or the fastest safety at Miami ever. If the latter, I'm certain there's been plenty of guys who ran faster than a 4.68. If the former, I'm sure the former Canes like Hurlie and Beard were like "Who gives a f*** who you coached at Temple!"

Bah you got me mid edit!

Advertisement
Back