Recruiting is a weird thing

Disagree about the 2008 class being the best ever. It had a huge amount of numbers (32), the star ranking was only 3.33 (Rivals). We are currently at a 3.42 this year. 09, 12, 13 all had higher average stars.

***Star rankings aren't perfect, **** they aren't even that reliable but that is really the only way to judge a class until you see the results on the field.

WRONG. 2008 was the best class we have ever had. The only one that could possibly come close is the 05' class or maybe the 99' class.

I guess we will disagree. It had a ton of numbers, that is why it was ranked so high.

Advertisement
T.Y. Hilton to me wasnt a "miss"...

As we had our T.Y. Hilton in Trav Benjamin....T.Y. got to go to FIU be the man for 4 yrs and develop himself as a wr in every facet......had he came here he might not have sniffed the field for awhile imo..Crooting is funny like that....Benjamin is also in the league....but plays with bums at qb...and Hilton is running around with the LUCK...to me they are both similar players.

-David didnt have grades to go anywhere.

-The rest u posted i agreed upon...and literally every one on grassy was up ina rms about....Liuget and Pat Peterson had constant threads...everyone realized those misses fromd ay one especially on Peterson who EVERYONE knew was ready to go from day one.

There always those that slip threw the fishing net...its s.fla.....its why i would like in the recruiting game to pay attention in house first especially at skill spots before we head out of state...a second team/third team all dade/broward kid is an all state kid elsewhere.

Good point about TB3 & T.Y.

Advertisement
Back