Recruiting buzz

Would he be a day one starter at Tackle though? I remember people posting the same stuff about Big Vaughn & that hasn't worked out the best.
Every kid isn't the same, Neal will need to add strength, ND had to get in shape

Hopefully Herbert is finally ready to play next season

Advertisement
Every kid isn't the same, Neal will need to add strength, ND had to get in shape

Hopefully Herbert is finally ready to play next season

No disagreement there, just think some expectations need to be tempered. I see people starting a thread on Lingard & Pope asking if their going to transfer already. Our fans get antzy, I think Neal is a stud & will be on the next level. I just think some people set themselves up for disappointment when all our top touted recruits aren't plug & play from day 1.

Would he be a day one starter at Tackle though? I remember people posting the same stuff about Big Vaughn & that hasn't worked out the best.
Difference between Neal and Navaughn is that Neal is in pretty much college S&C program for the past 2-3 years while Navaughn was not coming out... Big difference

Advertisement
DT as well. That concerns me next year without Willis and Tito

Another grad transfer it seems. I’m guessing our starting rotation will be Nesta, Bethel, then Miller and Ford. That’s a problem. Kool was such a bum at recruiting the right amount of numbers

I mean, how many spots we got left in this class before we absolutely can't take any more?

Numbers always work themselves out. You don’t turn away top talent. We have almost cut all the day off the roster. Only a few remain. Polendy, Feagles, Mil, McCray and Knowles. You push them out if you got better talent ready to jump on board.

Another grad transfer it seems. I’m guessing our starting rotation will be Nesta, Bethel, then Miller and Ford. That’s a problem. Kool was such a bum at recruiting the right amount of numbers

TBH I’m expecting a lot from Nesta... I don’t think he’ll be as good as G-Willis next year, but there won’t be as big a drop off as some would think

TBH I’m expecting a lot from Nesta... I don’t think he’ll be as good as G-Willis next year, but there won’t be as big a drop off as some would think

Willis has been an animal. There will be a drop off no matter what. He is having an incredible year so far. Nesta needs to get bigger/stronger and get more moves than the bull rush.0

Advertisement

Ford already plays over Nesta and Miller but he is going to fall off next year lmfao

Advertisement
Well if Nesta is going to start he better start showing something now because he get no run on defense.

Advertisement
Well if Nesta is going to start he better start showing something now because he get no run on defense.

Jesus Christ, man........he plays the same position as Willis who's the front-runner right now for the Outland trophy. Think about that for a second. The person behind him is a 5th year GT. Nesta has flashed his potential so far this year. But I wasn't aware that players were a bust if they weren't starting by the mid-point of their respective freshman years. I guess we should label Pope and Lingard as busts as well and let them go and transfer....or at the very least label them JAGs. What say you?

Nesta is a beast with a great motor. But Willis is a technician. That’s why he’ll be a day one pick. He’s big fast strong and smart. Pass rush and play the run. He does it all. Nesta will be great. But there will be a drop off

Lmao a true freshman on arguably the best d line in the **** nation and he’s a bust cause he isn’t getting enough playing time. Shut up pendejo.

Advertisement
Back