Recruiting buzz

Advertisement
I think Miami needs to go the juco or grad transfer route for some areas of need. Like Punter, if we don't get a quarterback, and OL.

Advertisement
All I want to know is if Neal is going to be a Cane? Everyone getting hyped about these skill positions but he’s the most important recruit guys! We need him as a day 1 starter then N’Kosi can do his thang back there in the pocket!

Advertisement
Ivins is very close to cb'ing Haselwood to UM, he was in Miami with his dad and it couldn't have gone any better. Auburn is somehow lurking but he loves the actual city of Miami besides just the school. JJ Weaver is down to Miami and Kentucky, made up some ground with his mom....still not a done deal yet but he loved the game. He's less worred about Kingsley, apparently Kingsley was recruiting Darius Washington to Miami....kid probably realized Auburn sucks balls. Bogle and Ingraham are down to UM and Bama....both seem to be Miami leans now though. Ingraham is committing early October on his mom's bday and she loves Miami so I'm assuming he's going to Miami unless he hates him mom.....Bogle will commit during the all-star game later on. Cornelius is probably a Cane, wants to take some time before he commits but doesn't have any officials set.

So, basically...

we fvckin.

Advertisement
I mean, how many spots we got left in this class before we absolutely can't take any more?

Advertisement
After reading the Recruiting Buzz on 247, it sounds as if Miami are in really good standings with some primetime targets and I expect this to finish real strong come NSD, Miami just needs to continue to WIN..

Not only win but roll the teams we should be rolling (UVA, Duke, Pitt, etc)

I hope we turn up the pressure on elam, I know he likes Georgia and Stanford. Him being good friends with Carter and gurvan helps.

All I want to know is if Neal is going to be a Cane? Everyone getting hyped about these skill positions but he’s the most important recruit guys! We need him as a day 1 starter then N’Kosi can do his thang back there in the pocket!

Would he be a day one starter at Tackle though? I remember people posting the same stuff about Big Vaughn & that hasn't worked out the best.

Advertisement
Back