Recruiting buzz

Anyone got the scoop on the Ivins update?

Attachments

• 0D4CC31A-B669-488C-A90A-6D7C6F6D8119.png
    0D4CC31A-B669-488C-A90A-6D7C6F6D8119.png
    551.4 KB · Views: 2,927
Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Advertisement
post some of the article or sum up highlights that were written not full page adds.

Ivins is very close to cb'ing Haselwood to UM, he was in Miami with his dad and it couldn't have gone any better. Auburn is somehow lurking but he loves the actual city of Miami besides just the school. JJ Weaver is down to Miami and Kentucky, made up some ground with his mom....still not a done deal yet but he loved the game. He's less worred about Kingsley, apparently Kingsley was recruiting Darius Washington to Miami....kid probably realized Auburn sucks balls. Bogle and Ingraham are down to UM and Bama....both seem to be Miami leans now though. Ingraham is committing early October on his mom's bday and she loves Miami so I'm assuming he's going to Miami unless he hates him mom.....Bogle will commit during the all-star game later on. Cornelius is probably a Cane, wants to take some time before he commits but doesn't have any officials set.

We are getting back to the elite defensive talent especially in the trenches which is where we fell away under Golden. I hope this class can get back close to top 7 to 10. We have to have 4,5,6 classes top 10, hit a couple top 5s. Be comparable to who you trying to knock off. Clemson to begin with

Advertisement
Akeem Dent was the first recruit to the game, his mom didn't wear any FSU stuff even though her oldest suited up for FSU. TS brought his mom, nothing big to update with him except it's trending more to Miami.....apparently Georgia's check bounced. Kair Elam surprisingly showed up, Ivins isn't sure where he stands on the board.....seems Miami should take him to **** off Georgia and Bama if nothin else. Florida seems to be trending for Zipperer but Hartley has some time to turn it around hopefully. Better chance that Richards signs than McIntosh. There's buzz that Howell isn't as strong in his commitment to FSU.....probably because they're a dumpster fire.

i could care less if mcintosh came here after his brother bolted the way he did because he was afraid to play w/o norton.

i could care less if mcintosh came here after his brother bolted the way he did because he was afraid to play w/o norton.
I would care more about McIntosh if he had an elite 2nd gear. I could see him being similar to Dallas though. Id rather have MAR and would love to see him play on both sides like that kid from Michigan did.

Advertisement
Very positive update. Found it interesting Dent’s ma didn’t wear any FSU gear despite her son being on the team and the other one committed. I don’t see him sticking much longer. Going to be Bama or Miami in the end. Anyone know anything about Washington? We need o lineman bad with 4 guys leaving after this year.

Gotta think if Howell decommits Miami will turn it up on him. Interesting that Elam came, thought the staff took a pass on him which I’m not sure why. Wish Bogle would commit sooner than the All Star game but it’s his choice so not gonna rag on him. Hopefully Ingraham gets the ball rolling, then Haselwood, then Nunn. Something tells me Richards may commit soon too. Def got to think he’s gonna finish what his brother started here.

You can pay for 1 month and 2 months free
Although they'll let you pay for two months and you'll get one month free if that suits you better.

It's a special deal, kind of like the McDonald's hidden menu.

You have to ask for it.

Advertisement
This year’s class has got to close with the 6-7 guys listed in above posts to keep building depth needed in several positions. The 20 and 21 local talent will completely fill roster with talent needed to compete with anyone. 2020 class could be top 3and one of best signed by Canes.

Advertisement
Back