Recruiting and portal fix for you animals. Enjoy

Advertisement
Not thrilled about the receiver updates but I trust we'll get our share. 1/3 from the Central FL trio isn't bad. Cormani leaning Bama is no surprise, sucks though. Everything else sounded pretty much as expected. Once a few expected major dominoes fall (Bain, Rashada, Brown) things should get fun.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Not thrilled about the receiver updates but I trust we'll get our share. 1/3 from the Central FL trio isn't bad. Cormani leaning Bama is no surprise, sucks though. Everything else sounded pretty much as expected. Once a few expected major dominoes fall (Bain, Rashada, Brown) things should get fun.
Yeah probably because of the wing T BS Gattis talking about! Offense wasn’t broken last year, why come and blow it up!?!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Yeah probably because of the wing T BS Gattis talking about! Offense wasn’t broken last year, why come and blow it up!?!
I have differences with Gattis as far as scheme, too. But that's history. He's too smart a coach not to incorporate things that worked really well in last year's passing game.

TVD is a better QB than he's had. That alone will allow more flexibility.

Our OL is much, much weaker than Michigan's. That will demand flexibility.

I'll evaluate when we go live.

Advertisement
Back