Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

Advertisement
When Enos left, did Lashley have to keep the existing staff?..
Yes, Hickson and Field were hired in 2019. Stubblefield was still on staff when Lashlee was hired and then left to go to Penn State. Butch Barry was the only one fired before Lashlee was hired. Justice did not have any previous ties with Rhett.

Last edited:
I know if I was a OC with a handpicked staff I would not want to go to a school unless I could bring my guys (those who want to come) with me.

Does this play a factor with some guys as we have several guys already hired?

Anyway, what might be some other reasons why we are approaching month two since Mario’s hire and have no OC or DC and have lost our DB coach.
Lies

Here’s my theory and probably fact..Mario is a *******..meaning he’s very demanding on his assistants..which is great for us..and I’m sure these elite coaches community can be and IS very much tight..Marion is known for dragging out his hiring process

Advertisement
MARIO IS NOT STRUGGLING TO FIND A STAFF

NO ONE HERE KNOW'S WTF IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

TAKE A KNEE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FEW INSIDERS HERE SAY

STOP MAKING UP THINGS IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT ABOUT

YOU ARE NOT "A(N) OC WITH A HANDPICKED STAFF"
I tend to agree on taking a knee, but if we're being fair since no one here knows wtf is actually happening, no one here knows he's not struggling.

He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.
40+ days since @Brooklyndee told the board the same ******* message.

I’m as impatient as anyone and love antics and hijinx with the best of them, but Read it. Everyone. Some need to focus in on the middle of his post as it also fuels the fire of the 1000 page thread…

Now let’s talk bourbon and wrestling because this coordinator talk is taking too god **** long 🤣

I tend to agree on taking a knee, but if we're being fair since no one here knows wtf is actually happening, no one here knows he's not struggling.

Jimmy Fallon Reaction GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

It's fine guys. We'll use the most amount of money we've had yet for OC/DC to hire him to show up late and leave early while missing the biggest recruiting day we've had in 20 years. We've got a bunch of back office nobodies doing the job of our 2million dollar men right now.

The only way this works is if Christobal is trying steer the focus of kids on the HC and School and away from coordinators. Which as we've seen in the transfer portal around the country is probably not going to work.

Advertisement
Advertisement
It's fine guys. We'll use the most amount of money we've had yet for OC/DC to hire him to show up late and leave early while missing the biggest recruiting day we've had in 20 years. We've got a bunch of back office nobodies doing the job of our 2million dollar men right now.

The only way this works is if Christobal is trying steer the focus of kids on the HC and School and away from coordinators. Which as we've seen in the transfer portal around the country is probably not going to work.
From what I have been led to understand this is 2023 recruits this weekend. Doubt if any commit anywhere before this summer at earliest.

Advertisement
He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.
Thank you for bringing some sanity!

When Enos left, did Lashley have to keep the existing staff?..
Nope. A week after Lashlee was hired, Justice replaced Butch Barry, and Likens replaced Stubblefield.

Also, Stubblefield is Penn St.’s WR coach and on the same staff as Manny. Small world.

I have no inside info, but to me its weird that they hired position coaches prior to putting the coordinators in place regardless of who you have set in those roles.

Clear indication that those are his guys, ride or die.

Advertisement
Back