Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR KEYBOARD.

JUST TRYING TO HELP.
JUST TRYING TO HELP.
JUST TRYING TO HELP.

HAVING AN ISSUE. ALSO JAMES JACKSON'S BROTHER CAME OVER FOR AFTERNOON TEA TODAY.

randy marsh masturbating GIF by South Park

Advertisement
He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.
👆
Might just want to listen to this man, he knows what he is talking about. Plenty of us who know things are curious as to the timings but no one I know is panicking or concerned in the slightest.

Saban is biggest micro manager on planet. That is how great coaches manage a program. Mario holds every coach accountable, and working for him not for everyone.
There is a big difference between someone who is an effective micromanager and someone who is an ineffective micro manager though. We know Saban is an effective one.

Either way, I am just mentioning what I read on the Oregon board back when he was still their coach and going through a similar situation as us. Maybe Candle and Briles wanted total control over their offense.

in on the early mopes.. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

- Maria Cristoballess has lost control of the team
- Rahd the Impaler is about as scary as a radish
- BoT made another lazy hire with no real national search.... FFS Pepe the busboy from the cafeteria on Calle Ocho goes through more
- Mario was a corch at FIU/BAMA/Oregon... his awards are merely mirages
- This is Miami, we suck again
I'll go with all of the above until he wins something here. ;)

Advertisement
He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.
If all the positions (except CB) have been filled, have those coaches just not yet told their schools/teams they’re leaving? Because otherwise it’s hard to believe that news wouldn’t have leaked out, especially as those schools/team would have to start working to fill those spots given how late in the game it is.

If you read the Oregon board for the past few years you would see they have had the same issues.

With OC, supposedly, Moorehead almost quit after being micromanaged by Cristobal and they had issues ever since. Supposedly, according to them, this is a common theme with him.

Also, if you go back to their DC search last year everyone was freaking out because he kept whiffing on his DCs. They even tried to play the same game with "we didn't want that guy" and they even have slurpers all the way up until Mario quit defending him with "Tim DeRuyter was our #1 choice all along!".
Do you dislike every coach and player who has ever been associated with the Miami program? Jeez, I don't think there is a more miserable mope in a sea of mopes

Advertisement
20220108_215455.gif

Do you dislike every coach and player who has ever been associated with the Miami program? Jeez, I don't think there is a more miserable mope in a sea of mopes
There probably is not a more miserable mope. To answer your question though, no, I have liked a lot of our coaches and I have never disliked a single player that has been associated with the program.

Advertisement
Dee, you told these guys you wouldn't say much to not raise expectations, but you also told these guys staff would be announced by "weeks end" a few weeks ago.

You raised their expectations, and now we have a 1,000 page thread of craziness as a result.

Go bless that thread with your post so everyone can calm down.

PS. To clarify my intent of this post. It is for you to post your message in the giant one thousand page thread of insanity (bc nobody is going to read this little baby thread).

It is not an attack in any way whatsoever. I'm well aware you are an elite zbrod approved insider.

Last edited:
Advertisement
How’s the analyst/ off-field hires coming along? We making any big name hires there?

Hopefully the off field staff like quadruples…

F
f^ck it that’ll shut me up, we ride. Exciting.

Advertisement
Back