Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

Advertisement
Give examples where an OC brings his guys to a school because I can't find any. I don't think it happens as much as every keeps saying. If an OC at a school gets hired away, does the HC have to fire his offensive staff so that he can find a new OC and allow him to pick his staff?

Advertisement
He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.

So!

Someone else gets Whoop's PM's!!!!!! :02.47-tranquillity:

Thanks, Brook. I think it's just that after sucking taint since Butch left - we just don't know how to act when we got a real coach. A Sigma male.

It's not important for us to know - only important for Mario to know.

Dee, you told these guys you wouldn't say much to not raise expectations, but you also told these guys staff would be announced by "weeks end" a few weeks ago.

You raised their expectations, and now we have a 1,000 page thread of craziness as a result.

Go bless that thread with your post so everyone can calm down.
We only have 61 posts.

Tighten up the panic game CIS, let's hit 1000 porsts before midnight.

View attachment 173686

Oh My God Wow GIF
1, whatever on the rest.

Advertisement
Dee, you told these guys you wouldn't say much to not raise expectations, but you also told these guys staff would be announced by "weeks end" a few weeks ago.

You raised their expectations, and now we have a 1,000 page thread of craziness as a result.

This ain’t gonna end well lol

There's gotta be other Candles out there! Lotta young, creative offensive minds worth taking a shot on.

Advertisement
Give examples where an OC brings his guys to a school because I can't find any. I don't think it happens as much as every keeps saying. If an OC at a school gets hired away, does the HC have to fire his offensive staff so that he can find a new OC and allow him to pick his staff?
When Enos left, did Lashley have to keep the existing staff?..

Will reasonable fans be excited with the coaches?

Advertisement
I started to think that Fraggle is not a real person. It's a state of mind that takes over some posters on this site. Meaning, many posters here will Fraggle every now and then. Let's call poster like that FSOM (Fraggle State Of Mind).
This literally made me start laughing out loud like an idiot and I'm at a coffee shop

He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.

and I'm ready to make some cheese!

I'm not even mad. We're a traumatized fan base. We're so used to incompetence at the top that the natural assumption is that the process taking some time can only mean Mario is not competent enough to properly hire coordinators or that somehow he is not convincing his top targets to take the gigs. Of course his track record makes this a faulty assumption, but it's here, it's Miami, so many of us assume the worst. I get it. Y'all need therapy, but I get it..

Advertisement
Back