Reasons why Mario is struggling to find a staff?

Advertisement
I read this like a Ramones song.

Actually, you may be on to something. This should be the theme song for CIS this month:

Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
Nothing to do, nowhere to go home
I wanna be sedated
Just, get me to the airport, put me on a plane
Hurr, y hurry, hurry, before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh no, oh-oh oh-oh
Twenty-twenty, twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair, get me on a plane
Hurry, hurry, hurry, before I go insane
I can't control my fingers, I can't control my brain
Oh no, oh-oh oh-oh
Hey, oh, let's go
Hey, oh, let's go
Hey, oh, let's go
Hey, oh, let's go
Hey, oh, let's go
Hey, oh, let's go
Twenty-twenty-twenty-four hours to go
I wanna be sedated
I wanna be sedated
Just put me in a wheelchair and get me to the show
Hurry, hurry, hurry, before I go loco

Look I'm all for thoroughness and getting the right guy (example A is Blake Bomboclaut James hiring Manny in less than 12 hours instead of conducting a national coaching search), but you do realize three of our insiders have now alluded to the deliberation getting a bit ridiculous (LCE, JayCane, SouthPark)?

This is all for naught anyways, because no one will remember how long it took; they'll be judged on their performance on the field, and to a lesser extent, recruiting (although Mario has a huge say in that so curious as to how that'll all shake out).

Just simply pointing out that a handful of our favorite and most trusted posters aren't all "put a tampon in and stop crying" mode anymore.

PUT A TAMPON IN AND STOP CRYING.

Also, a few of our insiders ARE all PUT A TAMPON IN AND STOP CRYING. You just have to poke around. Plenty of LOL DM's going around.

Advertisement
I know if I was a OC with a handpicked staff I would not want to go to a school unless I could bring my guys (those who want to come) with me.

Does this play a factor with some guys as we have several guys already hired?

Anyway, what might be some other reasons why we are approaching month two since Mario’s hire and have no OC or DC and have lost our DB coach.
Who said Mario is "struggling"?? He could have hired guys like Briles for OC and a dozen different "guys" as DC .. 6 weeks ago .. but didn't want to hire them. He has HIS list of IDEAL candidates for his staff .. he will hire them before Spring Practice for sure .. and at this moment his focus of 18 hour a day activity is on RECRUITING. There will be more quality recruits on UM's campus this weekend than at any time in over 10 years. Quite an accomplishment given where recruiting was 8 weeks ago under CMD. Also a huge weekend NEXT weekend .. last one before NSD .. a lot of QUALITY OL and DL for the 2022 class are now considering UM .. due to Mario being here. Imagine having the entire OL roster changed / upgraded significantly over the 2021 roster due to a flurry of well focused recruiting. Wouldn't that be well received by ANY incoming OC candidate?

MARIO IS NOT STRUGGLING TO FIND A STAFF

NO ONE HERE KNOW'S WTF IS ACTUALLY HAPPENING

TAKE A KNEE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS

ACTUALLY PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT THE FEW INSIDERS HERE SAY

STOP MAKING UP THINGS IN YOUR HEAD THAT YOU ARE IGNORANT ABOUT

YOU ARE NOT "A(N) OC WITH A HANDPICKED STAFF"

SOMETHING IS WRONG WITH YOUR KEYBOARD.

JUST TRYING TO HELP.
JUST TRYING TO HELP.
JUST TRYING TO HELP.

Advertisement
Look I'm all for thoroughness and getting the right guy (example A is Blake Bomboclaut James hiring Manny in less than 12 hours instead of conducting a national coaching search), but you do realize three of our insiders have now alluded to the deliberation getting a bit ridiculous (LCE, JayCane, SouthPark)?

This is all for naught anyways, because no one will remember how long it took; they'll be judged on their performance on the field, and to a lesser extent, recruiting (although Mario has a huge say in that so curious as to how that'll all shake out).

Just simply pointing out that a handful of our favorite and most trusted posters aren't all "put a tampon in and stop crying" mode anymore.
There's reason to be skeptical but a certain subset of our fanbase believes Mario shouldn't be questioned because he did the same thing at Oregon lol.

I'm chillin until the coordinators are announced, and it sounds like that won't happen anytime soon.

I know if I was a OC with a handpicked staff I would not want to go to a school unless I could bring my guys (those who want to come) with me.

Anyway, what might be some other reasons why we are approaching month two since Mario’s hire and have no OC or DC and have lost our DB coach.
Bc Mario is known to take his time hiring coordinators. He doesn’t care what u, I, & other fans think. He’s in no rush & he’s going to take his time! Do u think he’s hired all of these coaches & he hasn’t hired his coordinators? Do y’all really believe that?

Ok new thread: let’s learn about how ****** society can be!

Advertisement

This. This. This. This!

in on the early mopes.. 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

- Maria Cristoballess has lost control of the team
- Rahd the Impaler is turning out to be Rad the Limp Radish
- BoT made another lazy hire with no real national search...Pepe the busboy working the ventanilla in Versailles on Calle Ocho goes through more vetting
- Maria was a corch at FIU/BAMA/Oregon... his awards are merely mirages
- He didn't leave Miami first time, Al Golden fired him because he wasn't good enough to be on staff
- No good coaches want to come to Miami dumpster fire
- This is Miami, we suck again, fold the program into competitive ribbon dancing

Last edited:
Advertisement
As mentioned elsewhere, when at Oregon he didn't hire a DC until almost a month after signing day. He is incredibly thorough.
Incredibly indecisive is more like it. It shouldn't take that long to hire someone for a coordinator position. I'm sorry but no. I like Mario and I support him completely, but a coach doesn't need THAT MUCH TIME to hire a staff. As I said, there are coaches in CFB and the pros that have accomplished more than Mario that don't need to prolong this process of hiring a staff. You got the resources and you have interviewed everyone....make a decision.

He's not... Some of y'all really need to calm the fvck down. If your canes than all you're doing is feeding the trolls by posting nonsense. Nothing productive comes of this. There's one spot on the staff not filled and it's cb. My understanding that'll be filled by the end of the weekend. There's a reason those of us that don't want attention simply said sit back and enjoy the process. This is something that has been planned for since the beginning. Y'all are acting like cattle right now and simply following the pack. Whether you like him or not Mario is an alpha and he has planned for each and every step meticulously. Complaints won't change that.

If you read the Oregon board for the past few years you would see they have had the same issues.

With OC, supposedly, Moorehead almost quit after being micromanaged by Cristobal and they had issues ever since. Supposedly, according to them, this is a common theme with him.

Also, if you go back to their DC search last year everyone was freaking out because he kept whiffing on his DCs. They even tried to play the same game with "we didn't want that guy" and they even have slurpers all the way up until Mario quit defending him with "Tim DeRuyter was our #1 choice all along!".
Saban is biggest micro manager on planet. That is how great coaches manage a program. Mario holds every coach accountable, and working for him not for everyone.

Advertisement
Back