Reason for Sony leaving....

Advertisement
I have heard it straight from players and parents mouth, that our fans are a concern.

Is that why Sony left? I dont know?

Do others leave because they like the $EC? Probably.

Have we effed up recruiting several players? Probably.

Period.

Spike, we agree on most things, but I don't believe that kids, and their parents, peruse our message boards and then base their decision on what they read.

I can assure you that UGA fans pi$$ and moan and ***** about their coaches just as we do. EVERY team has fans who expect more and vocalize it.

Hey, a friend of a friend of mine's second cousin said that Chad Thomas chose UM because our fans are so feisty. Take that to the bank.

Last edited:
The problem is our brand. Al Golden has dropped the ball big time. In every premier game he has coached at Um on national TV we have been crushed.

Hard to fault a recruit for having doubts.

And yet Mark Richt has seemingly reeled in top 5 and top 10 classes for 11-12 years at UGA, has a terrible record vs. his rival in UF, and only won 2 SEC Titles in 13 years with 1 BCS bowl win.

2 SEC titles, 5 SEC Eastern Division titles, 3 BCS bowl appearances (2–1), and finished in the top ten of the final AP Poll 6 times. That's not bad in the best conference in college football.

Advertisement
Back