Reason for Sony leaving....

imaxxboss

Recruit
According to multiple sources close to American Heritage head coach Mike Rumph, Sony had us as a frontrunner for a long time and was close to committing. However, Sony was constantly harassed by Miami fans on social media and in real life. According to the sources someone created several social media accounts posing as Sony, posting pro-miami content, and claiming he had committed to the U.

Real Shame.

Oh well we can not live in the past.

:neonu:

Advertisement
The problem is our brand. Al Golden has dropped the ball big time. In every premier game he has coached at Um on national TV we have been crushed.

Hard to fault a recruit for having doubts.

Advertisement
Seriously, if that was the truth... Which I doubt.....

I wouldn't want the soft Fock playing for us anyways.....

Exactly. I hate Bama but just for the ******* irony I wish Sony would've gone there. Ya know kicker getting death threats and all.

Advertisement
If true, he will be transferring from UGA the first time he makes a play or doesn't make a play that costs UGA a game. The fans will harass the **** out of him for that. Also he better not take a soft attitude like that to the league or he will be the next name revolving around a bullying case... With that said it seems very unlikely that its true.

Lol. Ok.

/working on 2 fake Gibson accounts. One will be committing to Auburn and the other to Ohio State. It's in the bag!

Advertisement
The problem is our brand. Al Golden has dropped the ball big time. In every premier game he has coached at Um on national TV we have been crushed.

Hard to fault a recruit for having doubts.

And yet Mark Richt has seemingly reeled in top 5 and top 10 classes for 11-12 years at UGA, has a terrible record vs. his rival in UF, and only won 2 SEC Titles in 13 years with 1 BCS bowl win.

Lol. Talk about bull****.

Regardless of whether you believe it or not this isn't the first time that we have heard this. The fact of the matter is that there are "fans" stalking alot of these prospects on social media. I feel embarrassed for these adults reacting and badgering these kids with every post or tweet. I just don't understand the obsession with these prospects to the point of bashing or threatening them to try to convince them to play football for your team. Have a little perspective.

Advertisement
again,

if a player makes a decision based SOLELY on fans on the internetz then that player has made a bad decision wheteher they end up succesful or not.

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ - €€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€ -¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢¢

Is all I will say about Sony's recruitment and his brother leaving UMASS for UGA but then returning to UMASS because they threatened to out the whole affair.

Go Cnes

Advertisement
Back