Reason for Sony leaving....

Dont get itfor al the mouth running fans do down there they never how up to games id bet i go to more than most are fans can be a joke sometimes

Advertisement
Sony, basically wants to be adored in a stadium full of rednecks at georgia, instead of his own relatives.

and guaranteed 4-5 losses a year. for 30 years ga has been a preseason top 5 nc title contender and top recruiting class who can't even win their conference.

I mean....I have a hard time believing every fan base is as bad as Miami's....you mofos are unsupportive and evil....The fuggin "Mommy dearest" of fans.

Yall can tell recruits all day whats a bad reason for them picking other schools, but they are 18 and younger. What type decisions are you expecting ??

Advertisement
Sony, basically wants to be adored in a stadium full of rednecks at georgia, instead of his own relatives.

and guaranteed 4-5 losses a year. for 30 years ga has been a preseason top 5 nc title contender and top recruiting class who can't even win their conference.

Richt has won double digit games 8 years out of 13, and his division 6 times.

He's not some elite coach, but he wipes his *** with Golden.

Silly me, I thought he just fell in love with the Georgia campus on a visit. Not every South Florida kid wants to stay home. I hope he has a very good career at UGa.

bottom line, we win they will come. The U hasn't been relative since early 2001's and most of these kids don't even remember that far back. they are only 17/18.

Advertisement
I mean....I have a hard time believing every fan base is as bad as Miami's....you mofos are unsupportive and evil....The fuggin "Mommy dearest" of fans.

Yall can tell recruits all day whats a bad reason for them picking other schools, but they are 18 and younger. What type decisions are you expecting ??

I dont think UM fans are more negative, but at the same time they definitely aren't as supportive either when it comes to attendance.

Sony, basically wants to be adored in a stadium full of rednecks a couple times a year at georgia, instead of playing in front of his own family down in miami.

The problem is he'd only play in front of his family. We can't draw unless it's a big game. Always has been the case

Again with the social media nonsense. If these kids aren't strong minded enough to take a little harassment on twitter, do we really want them on our team? Hello Johnathan Martin part two. Besides, half of the accounts harassing the kids are not legit. Be smarter then this kids.

You play a mans game, act like it!

Again with the social media nonsense. If these kids aren't strong minded enough to take a little harassment on twitter, do we really want them on our team? Hello Johnathan Martin part two. Besides, half of the accounts harassing the kids are not legit. Be smarter then this kids.

You play a mans game, act like it!

Why should they have to? Its their choice and they pick whats important to them....

Advertisement
Lol. Talk about bull****.

Regardless of whether you believe it or not this isn't the first time that we have heard this. The fact of the matter is that there are "fans" stalking alot of these prospects on social media. I feel embarrassed for these adults reacting and badgering these kids with every post or tweet. I just don't understand the obsession with these prospects to the point of bashing or threatening them to try to convince them to play football for your team. Have a little perspective.

I dont do the twitter stuff but my point is it's bull**** because if true, how does he even know that it was really a miami fan? Plus, this nonsense isn't exclusive to miami. I'm an auburn grad and follow auburn(and others) extremely closely. That **** happens everywhere. Not saying it's right, but instead just saying fans from all teams are doing it. it's like breaking up with kim kardasian because she's a ho but then dating paris hilton.

I don't disagree that if a ridiculous reason to not attend a certain university. I just can't imagine having enough time on my hands to scour the pages of 16, 17, and 18 year old kids twitter feeds or facebook pages trying to get an inclination as to where they may or may not go to school to play football. I would hope that I would be able to find something more constructive to do with my time.

Cane1775, I hope that you didn't take my post to include you in the group of people that do partake in stalking these kids. My reply wasn't directed at anybody in particular.

This tread smells of bovine excrement. There isn't a fan base in FL or the SEC that doesn't harass recruits during the recruiting process.

If the kid really wanted to be here he would be.

Next please.......

D-Moni

DMoney's Avatar Join Date
Oct 2011

Ignore User
You have received an infraction at CanesInSight
Dear imaxxboss,

You have received an infraction at CanesInSight.

Reason: Intentionally posting false info
-------
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s). Three infractions may result in a temporary ban. Please see the board <b><a href=" http://www.canesinsight.com/threads/61730-PLEASE-READ-New-Moderating-System">rules</a></b>

Original Post:
http://www.canesinsight.com/showthread.php?p=1825637
$

infraction[pagetext]

Thanks,
CanesInSight

Advertisement
The problem is our brand. Al Golden has dropped the ball big time. In every premier game he has coached at Um on national TV we have been crushed.

Hard to fault a recruit for having doubts.

Our brand has suffered bc of al golden nope, brand is down bc we have not been to a real bowl in ten years ..... (2004 orange bowl). Sony committed last spring/summer he did not want to come to miami - is al supposed to beg him, I rather al give his sales pitch than beg for commits...

I don't know about all that but some of you dudes need to chill the **** out on twitter and Facebook... I don't think some of you realize how sorry you look writing to some high school kid. Go get some p*ssy or something and let Golden worry about the recruits

Charmin-4-Double-Roll-Ultra-Soft-590x400-1-size-2.jpg

Advertisement
Back