Really Really OT...Kind of: Future of Miami

Clean coal sir... also Google Rick Perry freedom molecules and try not to die laughing.

I would but I'm too busy trying to convince anyone that'll listen about the miracles of Ethanol.

If only New Hampshire had a form of "energy" to match its insane early Presidential Primary status.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Rumor is the team is giving up meat and traveling only on buses this year to do their part.

Would all the atmospheric chemists that deny climate change on this board please put your money where your mouth is and buy property in Miami Beach? I mean, the real estate market is mispricing the market!

OP you won't get any real feedback from this pro Trump board that don't know the difference between weather and climate.

Concourse @ HRS

HRS concourse.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
People are going to troll you for posting this but i totally think about this from time to time.

Climate change is 100% a real thing. If in 2019, you still dont believe in global warming and climate change, you are literally a lost cause. Stop with the "liberal hoax" bull****. Its got nothing to ******* do with politics. This is something 95% percent of scientists in the entire world agree upon. Most dumbasses on this board dont care because theyre 75 years old, would actually suck Trumps **** if he asked politely, and wont feel the effects of climate change in their lifetime.

Probably not any time soon, but at some point likely in the next 50 years, a large portion, if not ALL of Miami WILL be under water.

Pretty scary to think about our beloved football program and city ceasing to exist.

Last edited:
Salt water seeping into the groundwater is the real problem. Miami is going to have more than its share of issues over the coming years.

They've been talking about that forever. It all began when they built the **** outside of Krome Avenue. That coupled with Miami's growth drained the Biscayne aquafer. You guys down there have to stop drinking water, instead, drink more alcohol. :king-pour:

Last edited:
The ******* that own all the real estate from golden beach to south point and Cutler bay to Miami Shores will fire up the HAARP antenna and all hurricanes will diverted and sea levels will drop from here to Bimini.
I’m leaving my tinfoil hat on until then.

Advertisement
Climate change is 100% a real thing. If in 2019, you still dont believe in global warming and climate change, you are literally a lost cause.

So, what do you recommend that we do in order to change the climate to something more preferable?

So, what do you recommend that we do in order to change the climate to something more preferable?
Well, to be honest we're basically at a point of no return.

But the biggest impact us the people can make is voting for people who are pro-environment.

Other than that, things like going vegetarian and cutting back on using motor vehicles (which are quite frankly too drastic of changes for a vast amount of people to make) is really all we can do, but really wouldnt help much at this point.

Advertisement
Really though, it’s just not a topic for a football forum, and I understand the reaction to it. It’s whatever.

Climate change is real.

It’s been changing since there’s been a climate, which is way before man ever walked the earth.

The question is, how much of the current climate trends are affected/caused by human activity as opposed to other factors, and to what extent. There is no question that human activity, mainly in the form of emissions has an impact. The question is, what is the actual percent or amount of that impact, and if you understand science you understand that there is no way to test or confirm that.

The real issue is who is going to bear the economic impact of changes being proposed when the US is only responsible for in the neighborhood of 10-15 of emissions worldwide and the single greatest offender is China, to the tune of 1/3 or more of global worldwide emissions, and is a country exempt from any action.

The US could go 100% green tomorrow and it won’t make any impact other than destroying our economy.

People are going to troll you for posting this but i totally think about this from time to time.

Climate change is 100% a real thing. If in 2019, you still dont believe in global warming and climate change, you are literally a lost cause. Stop with the "liberal hoax" bull****. Its got nothing to ******* do with politics. This is something 95% percent of scientists in the entire world agree upon. Most dumbasses on this board dont care because theyre 75 years old, would actually suck Trumps **** if he asked politely, and wont feel the effects of climate change in their lifetime.

Probably not any time soon, but at some point likely in the next 50 years, a large portion, if not ALL of Miami WILL be under water.

Pretty scary to think about our beloved football program and city ceasing to exist.
Good thing you millennials don't own any real estate!

Advertisement
Back