Really missing LCE great info.

Advertisement
That’s not my issue. My issue is when they continued to not get it done they should have been replaced.
Once again, that topic was beaten to death. Some people always believe the backup quarterback is better than the starter

Advertisement
Not really. Wiggins, Pope and Zach all weren’t getting it done continuously. The younger guys should’ve taken the reps

Zach got benched and you’re playing the backup QB game with the WR position, auto assuming the savior is sitting on the bench.

The reason freshmen weren’t rushed onto the field last season is a topic that’s been beaten into the ground. The idea that older guys were automatically going to be given starting positions for the 2021 has already been disproven by the fact that senior players were moved to other positions to be backup role players.
Until the season has at least started nothing has been disproven. Do you know that vs Bama Pope and Wiggins won't start...? Do you know that Amari Carter and Gurvan Hall won't get the majority of the snaps at their respective positions....? Do you know that if Gaynor continues to bowl snaps to King he now be replaced.....? Do you know that Jennings and McCloud now will be on special teams vs receiving meaningful snaps whatever the positions.....? Do you know that any of the upperclassmen that have unquestionably received longer leashes in years past will be held accountable with playing time? No need to provide answers I already know.

Last edited:
Advertisement
McCloud had been moved to backup DE. Jennings lost his starting job to a sophomore. Carter has been moved to backup striker. Keyshawn Smith and Charleston Rambo started the spring game over Mark Pope and Dee Wiggins. The idea that seniors we’re going to automatically be given starting spots has been proven false and fall practice hasn’t even started yet
And what was our record? None of this matters because none of it mattered. Until it shows Sep-Jan miss me with this.

And what was our record? None of this matters because none of it mattered. Until it shows Sep-Jan miss me with this.
No. You're right. It's all been a rouse to fool the fans. Mc Cloud and Carter really haven't switched positions. They went out and got a transfer WR to come here and be a backup. Rambo is in on the trick too. The starters in the spring game were all part of the most elaborate trick in the history of football. They're just trying to pretend to get better while secretly staying bad on purpose. You caught the coaching staff red handed. Great job sherlock!

Advertisement
No. You're right. It's all been a rouse to fool the fans. Mc Cloud and Carter really haven't switched positions. They went out and got a transfer WR to come here and be a backup. Rambo is in on the trick too. The starters in the spring game were all part of the most elaborate trick in the history of football. They're just trying to pretend to get better while secretly staying bad on purpose. You caught the coaching staff red handed. Great job sherlock!
Its A Trap GIF

Advertisement
@RVACane yea this guy is super insightful and unbiased would highly recommend for a staph role.

Advertisement
Back